shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling All Cushion Lovers-It''s MMM''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I thought it was ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like your loooooooove!
9.gif
3.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG Libster...that is so funny!!!
36.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Holy Cr*p!! that is some beauty! Congrats!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
OK, am I the only one that thinks it''s time for more pics of this beauty?!?! I mean, it got built up for SOOOOOOOO long, I think we deserve a little more here!
2.gif
11.gif
2.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
WOW. omg. I''m new to this site -- and am interested in the cushion cut -- but not crazy about the usual oblong shape....this one is PERFECT! So cushion cut diamonds can be square-ish? WHERE can i find something like this?!?!?!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yeeeehhaawww! THANKS guys!!!!! Hubby gets back from his trip today and I''ll get my paws on that camera! I''d love to post more pix but don''t want to be obnoxious...but since ya''ll asked LOL...Actually, Q- I''ll trade you doberman pix for cushion pix LOL!!!

SJS- cushions can be square!!!! Mine has a 1:1.02 ratio (darn, I always think I do that wrong)...I think that they might actually look more ''square'' visually and a little bigger when they are slightly rectangular...like Reena''s 1:1.1 I think...b/c sometimes it does look a bit round...but it also has to do with the setting...I think double claws will help it look more square! Old fashioned as well as modern cuts can look square...you just have to decide what look you prefer first! Mine is a ''modern'' cut...the best source for a search online is bluenile. Nice has 2 and diamondbrokersoffl has about 5.....they have the modern cuts...do a bluenile search and click on "very good" cut and you''ll see lots of ex/ex and vg/ex cushions which hint at a modern look! I found mine on bluenile but it from Mark T for 1350 cheaper! Plus a free setting!!! :)

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2004 3:22:39 PM
Author: moremoremore
Yeeeehhaawww! THANKS guys!!!!! Hubby gets back from his trip today and I''ll get my paws on that camera! I''d love to post more pix but don''t want to be obnoxious...but since ya''ll asked LOL...Actually, Q- I''ll trade you doberman pix for cushion pix LOL!!!
MMM, Never think it is obnoxious to post more pics of your STUNNING CUSHION! You know how we all like to DROOOLLL!!
1.gif
2.gif
9.gif
1.gif
2.gif
9.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info! LOVE the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results