shape
carat
color
clarity

Cake Toppers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am starting to decide about what we are going to do for our cake topper and would love to hear any ideas that you ladies are planning on doing or are using or any cool ideas you have seen. If you have pictures that would be great too! :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
This should tide you over a bit.
3.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/week-6-share-photos-favorite-cake-photo.130641/

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought little wooden dolls from etsy and painted them to be me and hubby in our taekwondo uniforms (it''s how we met, and the colors matched our wedding outfits too!)

People thought they were really cute :)

toppsmtg.jpg

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
This is our cake topper, I got it on Etsy. The groom looks identical to my FI. The bride is wearing my exact dress that I will be wearing the day of, however, I don''t think she looks like me all that much.

cupcake cake topper.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
We just ordered something like this,she custom makes them all to your specifications and colors.I will post the one we actually ordered when we get it.

birdtopper12.jpg

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
We''re debating between two. A simple glass heart that has room for a picture on each side and is engraved with our names and the dates so we can use it as a picture frame in the future! Or a four sided picture frame that can double as a vase.

I can''t seem to upload the pictures of the two but I''ll see if I can a little later.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
we didn''t have a formal wedding cake so I can''t contribute but I wanted to say that these are all so cute!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This one is ours.

luckyeshecaketopper1.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Here is ours:

il_430xN.125651312.jpg

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
We are being pretty boring...but its what I want! We are doing a silver loopy "W".

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 8:39:01 PM
Author: Amzizzle
We just ordered something like this,she custom makes them all to your specifications and colors.I will post the one we actually ordered when we get it.
This is so cute!!! Can you share where are you getting this from?

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
The seller is redlightstudio on etsy.She is amazing to work with,but if you really want a cake topper from her do it as far in advance as possible it takes months to get it.She has a lot of orders
1.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t want a cake topper but I didn''t seem to have choice in the matter! My sister carried back the Waterford bride and groom statue from Ireland ....needless to say it''s ridiculously heavy and had to sit next to the cake not on top. On top of our cake was a big red bow

Here''s the statue......

caketopperwaterford.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
And our bow....if you look closely you can see the statue in front

1226cakebow.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
sunnyd - Thanks for the link, I didn''t even think to check there!
1.gif

MakingTheGrade - Those are absolutely adorable and I can''t believe you painted them! They are so perfect!

cupcake*muffin - That is really cool, I have never seen a cake topper like that before, very cute!

Amzizzle - Very elegant and adorable! What colours are you using?

Treasure43- I like the idea of a picture frame that could be used in the future, great idea!

Luckyeshe - It is beautiful!

jjc- Very cute!!

laughwithme - I was thinking of maybe doing a monogrammed letter cake topper, have you bought yours yet?

rhbgirl24 - Your wire tree is absolutely gorgeous! I have not seen anything like it, now I wish that I was having a fall themed wedding.

purselover - The red bow on top is so cute! I had never even thought of a bow! That is so cool that you were able to put the statue beside the cake I think it looked great!

Thanks everyone for sharing, I got so many different and unique ideas that I had not even heard of before! They are all great and now I really want cake.... hmmmm
3.gif

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
MissJaxon - if you look at the link she will do it in ANY colors... her new spring one is pink and white and looks like a blooming cherry tree. We also got mini ones made for our favors. :)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
We''re using these lenox turtles.

turtle inspirationcake topper.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This is probably hard to see but we had our cake toppers made by Nicole Clark. They are beautiful.

caketopem1.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
rhbgirl24 - I am seriously considering ordering one of these trees even if it doesn''t go on the cake maybe even for the cake table. I recently lost my Poppa and really like the idea of doing a family tree with his birthstone in it to remember him on our wedding day. I wonder if it would look too busy to have the tree on top and then monogrammed letters in front? hmmmm.....

redfaerythinker- The turtles are soo pretty!

emeraldlover1 - I love your cake topper is that your little puppy on there too?

bee*- I remember your cake topper, I loved it so much I remember showing my Mom. I am actually surprised I didn''t comment on it
40.gif
. I love that your pets were included, very cute!

This is why I love PS, where else could I find so many different ideas for cake toppers in one place?! And you all have the best cake toppers I have ever seen.
9.gif
I seriously love them all, thanks so much for sharing!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 11:16:00 PM
Author: jjc
Here is ours:

JJC, OMG
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!! i have to ask where you got the little birdies. i''m waivering between wanting a cute, rustic-y bird cake topper & a vintage bride/groom cake topper.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2010 10:16:11 PM
Author: lulu66
Date: 3/10/2010 11:16:00 PM

Author: jjc

Here is ours:

JJC, OMG
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!! i have to ask where you got the little birdies. i'm waivering between wanting a cute, rustic-y bird cake topper & a vintage bride/groom cake topper.
Hey lulu! I got our topper from etsy seller Middleburg. Let me know if you get them - they're so cute!!
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
We had a simple posy of flowers on our cake. I am not a huge fan of novelty cake toppers, they can make the cake look a little cutsey and ''young'' for my liking. I have seen some really elegant ones, but they don''t really scream class to me. Depends on what type of wedding you are having though. Informal, relaxed - sure, but formal, elegant event, I would steer away from his and her''s kind of things.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here''s ours...I LOVED the blingy cake toppers but didn''t want to pay $150 for one, so I got a plain topper for $30, swavorskis for $15 on the ''bay, and glued away
9.gif

I love it, and it''s so lovely in person.

TGJFGJFGJDGHJGHJ.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
MissJaxon - that sounds like such a sweet idea, using your grandfather's birthstone. You could always order a smaller tree (I think they come in 4 or so sizes) and use your monogram too. Good luck!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2010 10:56:47 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
This one is ours.
I love these snuggly birds!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results