shape
carat
color
clarity

CADs from JbEG for my crystaline mahenge solitaire.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo said:
I love it just the way it is and wouldn't change a thing. I would hate to see this ring end up with an airline.

As you know I love this design since it is very similar to my ring (modelled after HW with Leon Mege's changes).

I'm excited for you!!! And as Charmy wrote, I'd hate to see an airline or as you wrote extra metal. so YEA you are on your way!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I love it Uppy! :love:

Would it be possible to gradually and ever so slightly increase the size of the diamond melee (middle smaller melee to larger ones the closer to the edges) to create the illusion of a more cushiony shape and still not have an airline? :?:

Can't wait to see the finished ring! :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is going to be stunning :love:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, how have I missed this, Uppy???? That setting is perfect for your gorgeous mahenge!!!! I can NOT wait for you to see it in person!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just talked to Erica she said it should be done by the 17th!!! :o Considering shipping time, I'm expecting the 20th at the latest. Can you believe it's that soon??? :shock:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be incredible! Nothing like a halo with a beautiful colored stone!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sooner the better; I can’t wait to see it come to fruition!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Uppy, :wavey:
I love the ring as is -- no extra metal! And the profile of this ring is one of the prettiest I've seen on PS. Sorry things didn't work out with Leon. He certainly seems to be an "acquired taste" -- you will have much more fun working with Erica and Grace!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow Uppy, beautiful ring :love: cant wait to see it IRL =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results