shape
carat
color
clarity

Cadence Setting from WF?

Caly27

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Because Covid has put wedding planning on the back burner, I'm considering upgrading my engagement ring again to keep myself busy. I originally started out with a 1.4 G, VS1 from a non-super ideal vendor. I now have a 2.1 F, SI1 from Whiteflash in their Harmony setting (pave, 4 prong): Harmony Setting And while I really like the setting, I find myself missing the six-prongs that my old setting had.

So I'm thinking of opting for the Cadence setting when I upgrade: Cadence Setting Do any of you have it currently? It's a bit hard to see what it would look like on the hand or in real life from the website photos. And, if you have any suggestions regarding alternatives, I'm all ears. I'd prefer not to go over 2,500. Thanks so much!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, the Harmony shank is 2.5mm and the Cadence is only 1.8mm. I personally would want the shank to be 2mm or a little wider. You certainly could have them use the harmony shank with the Cadence head. It would be custom so you couldn't return it, but it sounds like that would meet your needs.

I am so sad for all the brides-to-be during this time. I like your positive attitude with it giving you extra time to upgrade, though! :lol:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
I'm interested in this also!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, I absolutely love this setting! It's gorgeous. I hope someone out there has this, would love to see it on the hand.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
I’m interested in this setting too. Looks very pretty, unsure about how it will sit against a wedding band with the large circular area that the head attaches to.

-hope-

Rough_Rock
hi. I know this is old, but did you get the Cadence setting? I have a simple solitaire setting and I want to change it and I am between the Harmony setting and the Cadence setting. I also want to get the matching wedding band and I want it to sit flush with the ring and I kinda worry that won't be possible with the Cadence. Can you also post ring pix please? Harmony and / or Cadence? would greatly appreciate it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results