Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD: Sneak peek of the creation of Lilliana (1.55ct pear)

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh oh oh please may someone tell me what website you all mean? :lickout:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there’s a forum where some weddings are beeing planned

Is there a rule against linking? I’m assuming there is based on the hint dropping and puns..

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I found it I found it!

Wow it's amazing! It's been so well executed! Love the sapphire accents! Congratulations!

Love the video too, that setting really has added a huge amount of life to that pear. A real legacy piece.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay for those of us who do not speak bridal will one of the non-trade PS'ers who found the link share it here?

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Uhhhm... Coughcoughcough... Is this breaking rules? I don't know... I hope not... Didn't do anything, promise...:oops:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn’t get to update this thread because I was working at a jewelry store when this project was finished. But I have since left the jewelry world and am now working in an unrelated field. So here she is in all her glory! BC203194-7F6C-4098-B8D6-A2F5F8FF8D11.jpeg 2BEFB40E-E57E-49C8-BEB3-272DFC647C2D.jpeg 721B8E05-0E22-4A1C-BE51-8FA8358AB4CA.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t get to update this thread because I was working at a jewelry store when this project was finished. But I have since left the jewelry world and am now working in an unrelated field. So here she is in all her glory! BC203194-7F6C-4098-B8D6-A2F5F8FF8D11.jpeg 2BEFB40E-E57E-49C8-BEB3-272DFC647C2D.jpeg

721B8E05-0E22-4A1C-BE51-8FA8358AB4CA.jpeg
She is glorious!! That is an heirloom piece!! Congrats!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!! You have such a glorious collection! I’m so glad you updated your thread, I’ve wondered about you! I hope all is well and that you will stop by PS from time to time.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ho. Lee. Crap. I just saw the video of this ring on that other site, and I've never been so jealous in all my life. Congratulations on your beautiful ring, and so glad you came back and updated.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! It was a true labor of love and she is by far my favorite piece in my collection from an artistic perspective. The designer knocked it out of the park!! This piece definitely does not go unnoticed when I wear her. ❤
She is glorious!! That is an heirloom piece!! Congrats!
Yay more photos!
So gorgeous!! You have such a glorious collection! I’m so glad you updated your thread, I’ve wondered about you! I hope all is well and that you will stop by PS from time to time.
Ho. Lee. Crap. I just saw the video of this ring on that other site, and I've never been so jealous in all my life. Congratulations on your beautiful ring, and so glad you came back and updated.
OH MY GOD that is incredible. Seriously breathtaking!

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How the hell did I miss this update last week??

Wowzers! Utterly glorious!

Are you wearing it & loving it? Please post hand shots!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.