shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD: Sneak peek of the creation of Lilliana (1.55ct pear)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Really beautiful and special!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Really beautiful and special!
Thank you! I was super excited to get the latest CAD this afternoon. Now that all is set, it's off to production!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! How exciting!
I appreciate that, thank you! I just heard from Caysie that production should start tomorrow (or by Friday, I assume). This should be faster to completion than my last project. So hopefully I will have her by mid-November. :clap:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the most beautiful, unique settings ever!

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've had that exact inspiration ring saved ever since it was first posted by another member here on Pricescope. I think it is such a beautiful setting. I'm quite a bit jealous that you're getting to live my dream, but also super happy for you. Can't wait to see the finished product in your handshots!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One of the most beautiful, unique settings ever!
That was the biggest part of the appeal for me too!

I've had that exact inspiration ring saved ever since it was first posted by another member here on Pricescope. I think it is such a beautiful setting. I'm quite a bit jealous that you're getting to live my dream, but also super happy for you. Can't wait to see the finished product in your handshots!
I didn’t realize another PSer was considering recreating this ring until someone pointed it out to me after I posted the CAD for Lilliana. I can certainly see the appeal of the original because I fell under the original’s spell the first moment I saw it! I hope that mine and Caysie’s take on the Lucy ring is as visually pleasing to those of us that fell in love with the her. :love:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have also sent Caysie this ring as an inspiration ring a little while back for a different shaped center. It's such a beautiful ring. I love your blue stones. Can't wait to see it!

QUOTE="ohsomethingshiny, post: 4423689, member: 102530"]That was the biggest part of the appeal for me too!

I didn’t realize another PSer was considering recreating this ring until someone pointed it out to me after I posted the CAD for Lilliana. I can certainly see the appeal of the original because I fell under the original’s spell the first moment I saw it! I hope that mine and Caysie’s take on the Lucy ring is as visually pleasing to those of us that fell in love with the her. :love:[/QUOTE]

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have also sent Caysie this ring as an inspiration ring a little while back for a different shaped center. It's such a beautiful ring. I love your blue stones. Can't wait to see it!
You know what they say about great minds, right? I am so curious, what shape? I thought it could be really pretty with an oval as well. And I’m glad you like the sapphires. :kiss2: I’m hopeful that they will be a nice addition.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You know what they say about great minds, right? I am so curious, what shape? I thought it could be really pretty with an oval as well. And I’m glad you like the sapphires. :kiss2: I’m hopeful that they will be a nice addition.

Originally for an oval and lastly it was for a trillion rose cut. I considered buying a pear but decided if I do it, it would be with the trillion. This setting is on my *must have list. So happy you are getting it! You must be so excited! I think the sapphires will be amazing. This will for sure be a heirloom ring :)

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Originally for an oval and lastly it was for a trillion rose cut. I considered buying a pear but decided if I do it, it would be with the trillion. This setting is on my *must have list. So happy you are getting it! You must be so excited! I think the sapphires will be amazing. This will for sure be a heirloom ring :)
I know that I have a minimum of a month to wait so I’m trying to keep my anticipation in check. LOL! But yeah, I’m very excited! This ring checks off so many boxes on my “must have” list. I can’t even imagine what she will look like on my finger. It’s just so different than what I’ve seen but yet exactly what I was looking for. :love: Do you still plan to pursue having one made for yourself?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree. It really checks so many boxes. I always go back to it. I may do something like it in the future. Right now I am enjoying my Anjolie ring. I will be waiting excitedly for pictures!

I know that I have a minimum of a month to wait so I’m trying to keep my anticipation in check. LOL! But yeah, I’m very excited! This ring checks off so many boxes on my “must have” list. I can’t even imagine what she will look like on my finger. It’s just so different than what I’ve seen but yet exactly what I was looking for. :love: Do you still plan to pursue having one made for yourself?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree. It really checks so many boxes. I always go back to it. I may do something like it in the future. Right now I am enjoying my Anjolie ring. I will be waiting excitedly for pictures!

Your Anjolie ring is gorgeous!! :kiss2:

Oh, check out this pear I just saw tonight. I think it is also a showstopper.

Pear.jpg

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
She’s done!! :love:

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
This is the pear ring I was eyeing for a while. I seriously planned for it but somehow abandoned the idea halfway. I’m so glad you are going to make it. Please post tons of pictures when you receive it. I’m a bit jealous :lol::lol::roll2::roll2:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
This is the pear ring I was eyeing for a while. I seriously planned for it but somehow abandoned the idea halfway. I’m so glad you are going to make it. Please post tons of pictures when you receive it. I’m a bit jealous :lol::lol::roll2::roll2:

When I first started this thread, I wasn't part of the trade so I could share all the details of the first half of the journey. Unfortunately now that I am a trade member, I can't post pictures (other than my avatar) unless it is educational or non-jewelry related. I just wanted to update that she is complete because I know several PSers were following along with me. :kiss2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
When I first started this thread, I wasn't part of the trade so I could share all the details of the first half of the journey. Unfortunately now that I am a trade member, I can't post pictures (other than my avatar) unless it is educational or non-jewelry related. I just wanted to update that she is complete because I know several PSers were following along with me. :kiss2:

Well firstly, congratulations! Can you post about how you feel about it? Is it everything you hoped and dreamed?

Are you not even allowed to post a link? I'm not sure I understand why you can't finish this journey as you started it when not trade and also this is a personal project for you as a person rather than as a tradesperson! :confused:

If anyone else has any way to stalk pictures of this and post them here on @Cali-ohsomethingshiny's behalf... Is that allowed? I just tried looking a bit through the Etsy shop and Instagram but no luck. :(2

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Well firstly, congratulations! Can you post about how you feel about it? Is it everything you hoped and dreamed?

Are you not even allowed to post a link? I'm not sure I understand why you can't finish this journey as you started it when not trade and also this is a personal project for you as a person rather than as a tradesperson! :confused:

If anyone else has any way to stalk pictures of this and post them here on @Cali-ohsomethingshiny's behalf... Is that allowed? I just tried looking a bit through the Etsy shop and Instagram but no luck. :(2
The pictures should be on IG soon, hopefully. I don’t have Lilliana in my possession yet. She’s being shipped to me. And hopefully someone will notice her on IG and share as I also hope that’s not an issue. *crosses fingers* I don’t want to make a misstep, but I wanted to share the ending of this beautiful journey with those that have been on it with me.

Lilliana is not for sale and is a piece I commissioned for myself but because I am now in the trade, I have to follow the guidelines about posting pictures of jewelry, which includes my personal pieces.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and as for my expectations, her beauty has far exceed them!!!! :kiss2: I’ll see her in person tomorrow.

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! This is really a stunning piece. Hopefully we can find more pic on cassey's IG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What?!? But I wanna seeeeee.
Hopefully someone who is more social media savvy will post the pics.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Haha you know that’s not enough!!
I know. I wish I could post more. :(2 I will say that she is just shy of knuckle to knuckle coverage. Perfect size. And sparkly like mad. Very dramatic! The rose cuts are phenomenal and my pear looks so much better in the bezel! She is so bright and no darkness at all.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pssst... @MakingTheGrade, I think I see a thread on the buzzing wedding site. ;)2 It still needs more pics though!

@Cali-ohsomethingshiny, she’s incredible! :love: I love that you decided to keep the pear and put her in an amazing home. Just stunning.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Pssst... @MakingTheGrade, I think I see a thread on the buzzing wedding site. ;)2 It still needs more pics though!

@Cali-ohsomethingshiny, she’s incredible! :love: I love that you decided to keep the pear and put her in an amazing home. Just stunning.
Heehee! Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. I was hoping someone might catch it.

And I am so thankful it didn’t sell when I had it on consignment! My 24-year old has already called dibs. LOL! I made her promise that as long as she’s alive, it won’t be sold but passed down through the family. :kiss2:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Heehee! Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. I was hoping someone might catch it.

And I am so thankful it didn’t sell when I had it on consignment! My 24-year old has already called dibs. LOL! I made her promise that as long as she’s alive, it won’t be sold but passed down through the family. :kiss2:

Ha! Your daughter and mine would be good friends - she’s called dibs on several pieces of mine too. :D It absolutely should be kept as an heirloom with the family; it’s such a beautiful legacy piece.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! Your daughter and mine would be good friends - she’s called dibs on several pieces of mine too. :D It absolutely should be kept as an heirloom with the family; it’s such a beautiful legacy piece.
:kiss2:

And I heard a rumor there’s a video on that thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results