shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD Review for 4 ct stone in EW design

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Revision 3 pictures below. I think the total height of the ring is 7.2 mm with approximately 120 melees. The stone has a high crown though so I don't think it can sit too much lower. The spinel has a height of 6.61 mm. I think the yellow prongs were a leftover from the original inspiration picture which is now clearly white (platinum).

rev3-r1.jpg

rev3-r2.jpg

rev3-r3.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
This is looking really lovely. The flow of the double shanks up to the head is smooth and feels organic, and the back to back c's are defined without looking stiff. Gorgeous.

I agree that it probably isn't possible to get the spinel sitting lower without running the risk of looking squatty (is that a word?) Personally, I think you've hit the perfect balance.

Do you have any further concerns?

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1375102817|3492344 said:
Revision 3 pictures below. I think the total height of the ring is 7.2 mm with approximately 120 melees. The stone has a high crown though so I don't think it can sit too much lower. The spinel has a height of 6.61 mm. I think the yellow prongs were a leftover from the original inspiration picture which is now clearly white (platinum).

Oh this is soooo much better. It's going to be fabulous :appl: :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Much better! The flow of the melee changed it so much!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all you've helped and commented. No, I don't think I have further concerns other than nailing down the boring part of the transaction (terms, payment, policies, etc).

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, It looks stunning, I love the changes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results