shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD On Engagement Ring

i2ic3

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, Newbie here. I just wanted to post the Diamond and CAD for my recently purchased Engagement Ring and wanted to hear your feedbacks on whether the Diamond will look good with the ring. Appreciate it!

Diamond: 2.15 carat; VG Cut; M Color; VS1 Clarity
Ring: 14k Rose Gold Solitaire

img_20161017_163526.jpg

img_20161017_172002.jpg

img_20161017_174802.jpg

_38464.jpg

Aurora43

Rough_Rock
The setting is gorgeous. However, it is a little difficult to tell if this is a yellow gold ring or a rose gold ring. If you want a yellow gold ring, you may want to consider a different one because this one seems to look more like rose gold.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a CAD with the numbers on it? A top view, side view and shank side view would also be helpful. This isnt really helpful
because it is just a rendering without all the important info. It looks* ok for what it is but it is missing all the info we usually look
at.

And of course the color in the rendering has nothing to do with the real color that the setting will turn out to be.

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
You should view the stone next to rose gold to see if that color combo (the diamond's color will likely be toward yellow, and the metal will be toward pink) is ok. Sometimes depending on the stone's color it can be an unpleasant juxtaposition. Yellow gold might be better. But you will have to see them next to each other IRL to judge.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results