carat
color
clarity

CAD images from DK

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh. Pics, pics, pics!!!!

Also tell Amy to hurry and get my ring shipped out! Some sneak photos of mine would be awesome if you can swing it.

LOL I almost posted an alien image earlier but wasn't sure you'd find the humor. Now that you started it, this is what I had picked for you. :mrgreen2:

Alien.png

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Haha I considering asking her about your ring was wasn't sure if that was too intrusive!

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
20180628_190945.jpg
With my garnet! (The stone is really lopsided, btw)
20180628_194522.jpg 20180628_194827.jpg
20180628_194741.jpg

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
So the model turned out better than I thought, still needs to be adjusted, but not too bad.

The filagree is actually really nice and I dont think that needs anymore adjusting.

The flower petal tips could be pointier but I can't tell if that detail is just lost in the clunkiness of the plastic?

Now the halo....
I told Amy about reducing the size on the rounded end and making it more narrow. She seemed reluctant to do this saying she didn't want to make it too small? And referred back to the kristen coffin inspo. But i went back to that image and it isn't this wide and heavy at the bottom...

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
CAD revisions 6-28.png And heres sone of the notes I sent to Amy tonight.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great notes going back to her. I think you nailed that part. Hope she incorporates the way you re-did it.

On the filagree, it was hard to tell but did she capture that piece under the petal you last talked about wanting? If I saw it correctly, it looked like it started going under the petals and then it faded. Maybe that was her intent -- start thick on each side and blend towards the middle?

I am happy this went better than you thought. With you being local, I wish she had done the purple wax model. Amy did one of those before they started production on my ring. The pictures she sent me, the purple wax looked much more detailed than the green plastic version.

Getting excited for you! :cool2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm...today’s Friday!!! :mrgreen2:

lagirlie

Shiny_Rock
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think i just saw your ring on instagram!!!!???????:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results