shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD Help-- 6 prong vs double claw prong?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hmm I won't be much help unfortunately! I didn't request a specific blend, so whatever their standard platinum alloy is what I got.

lovetraderjoes

Rough_Rock
pandabee|1435202509|3893914 said:
Hmm I won't be much help unfortunately! I didn't request a specific blend, so whatever their standard platinum alloy is what I got.
Oh ok. Any problems at all so far? Especially with the Ering. Do you think the single claw prongs would be enough or should I do double like yours?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
No problems to report with the ring itself. I did start to notice the basket start to wear a tiny bit because it sat next to my French cut band for a few months before I got a spacer. But that was my own fault. So definitely get a spacer if your wedding band is going to have diamonds and especially if the wedding band sits high enough that it would touch the basket when you wear them next to each other.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Oh and re: prongs. I think single would be fine if that's what you want for the look. Mine are essentially one thicker prong that is split.

lovetraderjoes

Rough_Rock
pandabee|1435361732|3894983 said:
Oh and re: prongs. I think single would be fine if that's what you want for the look. Mine are essentially one thicker prong that is split.
Great, thanks so much for your insight pandabee! I'll let you know if I have any more questions :) The actual wedding probably won't be a ways later so I'll work on that spacer issue in the meantime :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results