shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD feedback for 4.16 O/P antique cushion ring. BEES!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I totally forgot about the teeny bee on the band and had to rewatch to see it. Looks great!

I do always wonder what DK* would do if a random lurker tried to snipe an (obviously) custom design while yours was still in progress.

* Edit: or any designer

He would make it for them. He and I had a weeks long back and forth to create a custom three stone design that I ended up not proceeding with, because I actually ended up getting separated and eventually divorced. This was something I hand drew and put a TON of time and energy into. I was happy to see someone else enjoy the design, and was in no way upset with recipient or DK, however, I can say with absolute certainty that he would just proceed with a duplicate for another client. I had zero issue with this (aside from disappointment that it wasn't on my finger instead) since he's the one creating the CADs and doing all the heavy lifting. I feel like it belongs to him just as much, if not more, than me. I'm not sure everyone would share the same sentiment though.

Side note: this ring is GORGEOUS and I've been waiting to see the finished product. Bees hold a special place in my heart so I adore it that much more with the sweet little details. Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results