shape
carat
color
clarity

Cab Tsavorite in Eddie Sakamoto setting

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a beautiful and unique ring! The tsav is gorgeous and the setting really suits it. :))

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments. I bit the bullet and ordered another stone (hopefully matching, but in a different shape) for a pendant. It should be here the end of this week, so I'll post photos if it's a keeper.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
colorluvr|1306108656|2927978 said:
Thank you all for the nice comments. I bit the bullet and ordered another stone (hopefully matching, but in a different shape) for a pendant. It should be here the end of this week, so I'll post photos if it's a keeper.

I got the cushion tsavorite cab today (with the red spinel) and it's going back also - it was darker than the stone in the ring, so I wasn't interested. He says he has a larger one that is lighter in color (I knew that when I got the smaller one, but I was hoping the less expensive one would match better) but I'm not sure I want to spend the extra money, so I'll wait on that.... two for two, bad average,
BUT, I did get two resets back from my jeweler that turned out very nice, so pictures of those later this weekend when the camera is fired up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results