shape
carat
color
clarity

Bypass ring

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
first picture posted by Upgradable has lots of possibilities....including champagne diamonds to replace the color diamonds.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1315413500|3011679 said:
Here is the collage of many different rings.

Heh, I also have that snake-y looking one saved. I really like the blue/white diamond one that doesn't quite meet. Thanks for the collage, Uppy.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I finally got a replacement USB cable so I could finally download the comparison pics I took.

kiz-bypass-sapph2.jpg

kiz-bypass-diam1.jpg

kiz-bypass-dem1.jpg

kiz-bypass-spinel1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
And finally a bright yellow-green chrysoberyl.

kiz-bypass-chrys1.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I agree with you that the mahenge is the best look. I still can't get over how beautiful that pear is!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I picked up a pear ruby that's about the right size and a stunning red color. I'm a bit worried that it's too saturated next to the diamond though. Of course I'm worried that I bought a lead-glass monstrosity too since I paid $35 for it. I didn't bother getting a cert first since I wanted to check out the size and color next to my diamond first. I only bought from this ebay vendor because they do disclose lead-glass filling. Of course that doesn't mean they don't just randomly divvy up their uncerted stones between treated and untreated and hope no one checks. I'll see if I can get good pics later on tonight.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a similar colored FCD and I was thinking of making a bypass with a mahenge, but the general consensus was not to do it, but I do like the colors together.

I ended up putting it in a multi-color FCD ring with other FCD's.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...diamond-an-pear-mahenge.146774/?hilit=mahenge

Here's that same FCD with some white and other FCD's in my ring. It's the marquise. Just to give you an idea of the combination of mutliple diamonds together as you were considering.

file.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few pictures of my FCD and the ruby. I love the color of the ruby but I wonder if it overpowers the diamond.

kiz-diamruby1.jpg

kiz-diamruby2.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The ruby look like a pretty stone, but I feel like it does not complement the FCD. The FCD glitters, but the ruby glows. I think the colors are good.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results