shape
carat
color
clarity

Buyers remorse or just Pink Diamond nerves bad pic included arrrrrrrgg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I think it's simply stunning! And it looks like you may be able to wear a band flush, if you desire. I LOVE the pink :kiss2: :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you are so smitten! :kiss2:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve no idea if you overpaid but the ring is STUNNING!!! Can’t go wrong with an Argyle pink diamond in my opinion. Sounds like love at first sight...

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely stunning and an excellent choice.
I’m sorry you had to go through an awful robbery and lose your precious pieces of jewellery. Hope the thieves rot in hell.
Nevertheless this beauty called out to you and I’m glad you’re taking her home.
An Arygle diamond is a heirloom. Truly a rare earth treasure, she will always bring special sparkle into your life.

L

lydial

I went to the jewellers and I do love it and I am happy and I don't care about getting a barging or what not as I won't be selling it so I am happy. I have always loved flowers and nature and feminine rings lol So I went in to get it sized to wear next to my engagement ring but it made no sence to me so I made the decision to change my 2ct halo diamond over to be my main engagement ring and have the new ring on my right hand the only trouble was that my Diamond halo ring was stuck on and it was so tight I could not get it off for the life of me OMG!! I googled and tried three methods and thought I was going to have to cut it off. My finger was purple and swollen after I tried the windex and soap method. The compression method where you wind the elastic under the ring and untwist it and this was after raising my hand and icing it to get it as small as possible. I even tried ky jelly lol. Then low and behold Duit tough hand worked! It hurt like hell but i got her off and the jewellers are going to resize it for free because the new ring fits perfectly n my right hand so they were fine resizing my Halo for my engagement ring and now I can shop for a matching wedding band :appl: :kiss2:

I did take more pics but I am not very good at taking photos and the shop was lit up like christmas but here are a few more pics of my new girly ring. I'm glad I got this as it's looking to the future to my daughters not back to the past at what I lost. =)2
New ring1.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg New ring.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg new ring 9.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg new ring 9.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg new ring 9.jpg new ring 8.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg new ring 9.jpg new ring 8.jpg new ring 7.jpg New ring1.jpg New ring.jpg new ring 9.jpg new ring 8.jpg new ring 7.jpg new ring 5.jpg new ring 5.jpg new ring3.jpg new ring3.jpg

I love so many things about this ring! The color is mesmerizing, the shape is delicate but it still looks strong and wearable, the setting is well made and has lovely balance. I am really glad you kept it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love your new ring! The pink diamond is stunning!! I love everything about it. You went through a horrible experience..I‘m happy you can replace that memory with that beautiful ring!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I hope one day to just be able to see an Argyle pink in real life so you getting to own one and the beautiful ring to go with is just the bee's knees. :love:

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Well done! You have a new joy maker that I hope makes you smile every time you look at it.

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
If this ring makes you feel like this - hearts and grins and “love at first sight”... If you were relieved and excited when your insurance company approved the purchase... After the trauma of robbery... Who cares if maybe you could possibly find some other path to shaving a few hundred or even couple thousand off a similar piece!? I think that you were meant to find and fall for this ring.

I hope you enjoy it for many many years ::)

This is exactly what I was going to say. It made you smile, that's more important than any appraisal.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back for another ogle!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your halo ring & that you are having to deal with theft, but this ring will make your heart sing for many years. It is simply beautiful & you would have always regretted walking away.

Please start a thread with all the details & lots of pictures when you get it home. I think this may become a PS icon piece :kiss2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and looks very well made. Enjoy it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s freaking stunning! :love: I’m completely in love with the double halo...especially with one of them consisting of perfectly pink diamonds.

Ps. Do you want to adopt me? I hear I’m very sweet. :lol:

5BFA63DC-AD82-4A2C-9C24-E772FE6C6CFE.gif

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I think you made the right choice. It's a very pretty ring and if it brings you joy then there's value in that. Enjoy it!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t even know what you asked anymore because once I saw the pictures my mouth dropped open. This ring is STUNNING. I am a huge fan of pink diamonds and I absolutely love a scalloped halo. OMG. Sorry I know this is not a helpful response.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results