shape
carat
color
clarity

Burk's upgrade 2.8ct OMC in JBEG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this????

Your reset is BEEE YOU TI FUL!!!! Wow - stunning, to say the least!!! Holy cow that stone ROCKS in that solitaire setting - its gorgeous!

Love your different bands as well, but there's this little blinding piece of sparkle gets in the way of appreciating the bands!!! :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The new pictures are great, they really show off the beauty of the setting and diamond! :appl:

You definitely made the right decision to reset the diamond into the solitaire. By the way, your different bands that we have seen in the thread are gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love the new setting!! I don't know, there's just something rather decadent about a big ol' honking solitaire perched on the finger! The setting really does let that big gorgeous stone be the center of attention, and the bands add a little extra bling if you're in the mood for a little extra bling - gorgeous!! :love:

kat08

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: I'm not usually a fan of the stacked rings look, but I love it with yours. Something about the proportions of the skinny bands and solitaire really work together. Lovely!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the sweet compliments. I felt so silly for resetting it so soon after getting it but this setting is just PERFECT for the stone. For anyone still looking...a shot of how I'm wearing it today. :)

IMG_5693.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone looks gorgeous in this setting! I also thought it was amazing in the previous one but I love the contrast of a sleek shank paired up with diamond bands like in your last pic. I love the profile of the Sophie and the fact that your stone is the focus.

How wide is the shank and are you going to start a thread on this setting?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Baby Nurse. The shank is 2mm. I hadn't planned to do another thread but might since the Sophie will be out of production soon!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Burk|1335388056|3180730 said:
Thanks Baby Nurse. The shank is 2mm. I hadn't planned to do another thread but might since the Sophie will be out of production soon!
Yes!!! New thread, please....if it comes with more pictures :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results