shape
carat
color
clarity

Burk's upgrade 2.8ct OMC in JBEG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burk, your new photos are AWESOME! They show off your new beauty perfectly. Oh my gosh, what a stunning stone and setting! So happy for you Burk, hope you love wearing it, and it gives you joy every single day! I think I will have to come back and love at it many times!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Haven, so glad you chimed in! ;-) I know you were upset about me selling the original Burk....I'm so glad you like the new one. I'm loving it and while there were times along the process I regretted selling the OEC and setting (when I was e-ringless for 5 weeks!) but I am so happy I did it! Old stones have so many personalities and so much life. It's so fun "getting to know" this new stone. I'm sure you can relate. :)

Yssie, Thank you!! It does have so much charm. Love that about it!

Christina, thanks so much for the ring compliment and the finger compliment! :D

Kalrik, thanks!! Weird you mention it getting noticed because it hasn't at all. Not sure if it's because I had a fairly large e-ring before and people around me don't notice a difference (even though it's a pretty big difference). I've only had it a few days so who knows. :praise:

luv2sparkle, thank you! I am really loving it and find myself staring at my finger a lot. Not so safe when driving... he he.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I find it hard to believe it doesn't get noticed!! :0

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1327341097|3109681 said:
I find it hard to believe it doesn't get noticed!! :0

lol well maybe it gets noticed but people just don't say anything?

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
I am sure they do notice and admire but the majority of people probably wouldn't say anything if just passing by. I probably wouldn't but definitely would admire. Enjoy your new stone.

omc111

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting!! They're breathtaking together and I love the bands you wear with them, especially the bezel set one.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is such a lovely stone. If you don't mind me asking was OWD very negotiable with you on pricing? I ask because I am looking at one of their stones.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Kalrik, I think you're right. Thanks!

omc111, Thank you! The bezel is my original wedding band so it holds a dear place in my heart.

bright ice, Thank you! OWD did not negotiate at all with me on pricing. The listed price on this stone was fair, though, according to my research so we went with it. I would certainly try to negotiate if I were you though! What's the worse that could happen? ;-) Good luck!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, it's stunning!!! And looks amazing on your hand! I'm a bit speechless, I really love it! :love: :love: :love:

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your upgrade and it is STUNNING! i was a big fan of your old stone in the Fay Cullen setting, but this one just takes the cake! :love:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you junebug17!

vip0802, thank you! I would be lying if I said I didn't question selling the OEC a couple times. But I think it all worked out in the end. :)

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
what a stunning ring! in fact, i love all the rings together. what a beautiful stack!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Gaaaaah!! I always pictured the Sophie having cathedral arms!! It's like a dream come true to see it! :love:
Your ring is AMAZING! :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous serious bling~~!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
mitsui4, Thank you!!

*Twinkle*twinkle*, Thanks! I'm happy to hear others have thought about something similar before...at first I thought Erica might think I"m crazy. :)

LAG2010, thank you! I am loving the stacked combo best too.

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's just stunning on your finger! Love the delicate split shank!

LvMyOMC

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your stacking rings work well with your ring

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Your ring and new stack is amazing!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you pregcurious, LvMyOMC, SC86 and Amys Bling.

I've found I only like to wear it stacked...so happy this is the case since the bezel band is my original wedding band!! Got my first compliment on it today from a co-worker...said she noticed it sparkling from across the hall. Yay! :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those new photos are aaawwweeeesome!! Love it.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1328161473|3117067 said:
Those new photos are aaawwweeeesome!! Love it.

Thanks DD! Lots of practice got me a few good ones finally! :)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Burk|1328160550|3117059 said:
Thank you pregcurious, LvMyOMC, SC86 and Amys Bling.

I've found I only like to wear it stacked...so happy this is the case since the bezel band is my original wedding band!! Got my first compliment on it today from a co-worker...said she noticed it sparkling from across the hall. Yay! :)

YAY!!! Love when that happens!

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!!!! :love: :o :lickout: Its beautiful & looks perfect on your hand!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Looks beautiful on you...love the whole set!!!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new set Burk! How do you feel about the size? Are you used to it yet?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
warmdiamondlove, thanks!

renogirl, thank you!

MrsBettyBoop, thank you! The size is perfect I think. My previous e-ring was set in a way that took up similar finger space so it doesn't feel all that different. I'm loving it.

Eilonwy

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring, but also your eternity bands.. They look great stacked behind it

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love the setting you chose.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Am loving the OMC, ahhhh, if I knew what I know now, I would have gone the OMC route many years ago for my e-ring. Beautiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results