shape
carat
color
clarity

budget sensitive ring -platinum on ebay look

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
LK- I don’t think we are supposed to post links to ongoing Ebay jewelry auctions.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
oh. I didn't know this. administration, please remove if inappropriate.

edited to add: i went and looked at the rules. I didn't see where this was inappropriate. Can you explain why?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think it against the rules..don't know for sure but there have been several times when memebers have posted links to live ebay auctions. I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head. A couple for beaudry rings, a ritani, a michael b, and the funny one where someone linked a simon g, might have been mara, and it turned out to be a members ring, mrsjam
9.gif
. the administrators left all of them up..

if it's wrong, they will remove it
2.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
thanks. i thought it would be a good ring for some of our college students or the someone like the fellow with credit concerns last week.

i am not going to buy it, but if i did i would probably change out the center stone. looks a little strange but it could be the picture. and there is a small black spot in the right stone, which i wouldn''t worry about.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone posted the link to the setting for my RHR in the Coloured Stones section, that I ended up buying. I don''t think it''s inappropriate, as long as it''s not your auction, I guess.
33.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
someone named apple electron just won it. apple if you are out there could you post a pic?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 10:45:51 AM
Author: ladykemma
oh. I didn''t know this. administration, please remove if inappropriate.

edited to add: i went and looked at the rules. I didn''t see where this was inappropriate. Can you explain why?
I did it once when I was a noobie, just to admire something and it was pulled and I was sent a PM.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That's odd. I've seen a ton of people do it.
33.gif

Anyway, before anyone buys anything on eBay read this.

ETA though for $200, I might risk it for something like that.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Ladykemma sniffs out yet another bargain!!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I truly admire your ''skills'' Ladykemma. Good luck. I hope you add this ''find'' to your collection.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results