shape
carat
color
clarity

Brown.Eyed.Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
They are just adorable. So cute. Congrats!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Those are the cutest pics I have ever seen!! I almost can't handle the level of cuteness! I LOVE the pic where his little arms are stretched out!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhh, man. I totally convinced myself that I absolutely did not want a pet. Then, you went and showed me those cuties!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:53:15 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Thanks Audball, PP and April!!

Audball, you''re so right! I''m telling BF - I think we have our order now!

PP, I definitely will. I''m seriously restraining myself from e-mailing the breeder again to ask for pictures of them at 3 weeks. She''ll hate me by Week 12
3.gif

Aww thanks Crickett and Portia! And thanks MP for starting this thread - I love showing off my babies
1.gif
I''ll call the breeder for more pictures you if you want.
9.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 10:46:59 PM

Date: 7/29/2009 10:02:48 PM
Author: audball

Audball, you're so right! I'm telling BF - I think we have our order now!

PP, I definitely will. I'm seriously restraining myself from e-mailing the breeder again to ask for pictures of them at 3 weeks. She'll hate me by Week 12
3.gif

Aww thanks Crickett and Portia! And thanks MP for starting this thread - I love showing off my babies
1.gif

Glad I could help! As soon as I saw the names, I was like, oOOoOO, I wonder if she noticed that....
9.gif

Yay for BEG's Dante (boy 1) and Kipling (boy 2)!!

I totally didn't notice! Bad kitten owner, me. But I'm glad you did!

Ok now for some help: I'm trying to figure out which one is which in their 4 day old photos. Any guesses? Thanks!
I think top left=bottom right b/c ears are both pointier. Top right=bottom left b/c ears are slightly rounder.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 8:01:31 AM
Author: brightlight

Date: 7/29/2009 10:46:59 PM

Date: 7/29/2009 10:02:48 PM
Author: audball

Audball, you''re so right! I''m telling BF - I think we have our order now!

PP, I definitely will. I''m seriously restraining myself from e-mailing the breeder again to ask for pictures of them at 3 weeks. She''ll hate me by Week 12
3.gif

1.gif

Glad I could help! As soon as I saw the names, I was like, oOOoOO, I wonder if she noticed that....
9.gif

Yay for BEG''s Dante (boy 1) and Kipling (boy 2)!!

I totally didn''t notice! Bad kitten owner, me. But I''m glad you did!

Ok now for some help: I''m trying to figure out which one is which in their 4 day old photos. Any guesses? Thanks!
I think top left=bottom right b/c ears are both pointier. Top right=bottom left b/c ears are slightly rounder.

OMG...they are the cutest! I have the urge to rub their bellys with my cheek (ok, now is that weird or what?)

I agree with brightlight...top left goes with bottom right. He seems to have a longer nose and the other one
seems to have a shorter snout.

I bet you cant wait to get those babies home!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG how cute are they?????

I think DH would divorce me if I got another cat (we just adopted an 8 week old), but I LOVE BENGALS!!!!

I''m so jealous, i love their smiley little faces and polka-dotted chubby bellies!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Good God, how adorable are they?! I am so glad I asked for pictures lol. They are SO crazy cute! I just want to cuddle them. I love how calm they both look in their face pictures - and the one with his little paw extended is waving hello. Omg the cute overload!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
They are SO precious!!!! I want a Bengal, but Coco wouldn''t hear of it..... It will be so much fun watching your babies grow!!!!

Lori

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Wait until they hit "teenage" in cat years. They''ll see a shadow on the wall and suddenly make a full out sprint and literally climb the wall like Spiderman. Too cute for words, both of them.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aw thank you all so much! Thanks CJ, Gailey, Dannielle, and TiffanyTwisted!

Gailey, I am SO excited for you! I feel like the more pictures I provide for Mr. Gailey to see, the nearer the not to distant future when you get your Bengal kittens will be (sorry for the scrambled grammar- it is 4:30 AM!). I hope you post when you begin your search!

Dannielle, I think there''s always room for more kitten
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Burberrygirl (love the name, btw!), Brightlight, Tyty, Hudson, Lori and PP!

BB, I love that picture - his wee bitty claws!!
30.gif

Brightlight, you should get a Bengal
2.gif
(and hehe, thanks! Hopefully I'll get 4 week pictures this week - yay! and good call on the ears!)

Tyty, not weird at all! I want to do the same!

Hudson, flood him with pictures?
1.gif
Maybe he'll relent!

MP, thanks for starting the thread! I appreciate any chance to show off my babies! I'll be insufferable with picture overload when I actually get them. Poor kitties will have to learn to get used to me chasing after them with my camera!

Lori, aww - but Coco is such a sweetie and beautiful - so maybe someday, long into the future!

PP, I think their teenage years will be aptly described as Hurricane Kipling and Hurricane Dante
3.gif
I'm scared but can't wait!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ooohhhh they''re so gorgeous!! i love them
30.gif
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oooh and i bet they''ll be a handful
31.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I''d been wondering about your avatar too!

They are absolutely certified a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
BEG,

Your kittens are so adorable!! Love their little pot bellies! I had to show my DH those photos. They are just tooooo cute. You must be dying to take those sweeties home with you!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MY DEAR AND EVERLOVIN'' WORD!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CUTENESS OVERLOAD! I think I may swoon!!!

BEG, I must have missed something... when did you decide to get a Bengal? And then TWO of them???!!!

(How exciting!!!!)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 12:29:55 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Oooh and i bet they''ll be a handful
31.gif

Thanks Blackpaw! I think they will be too
3.gif
Two high energy boy kittens...uh-oh! hehe

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 1:00:07 PM
Author: szh07
I''d been wondering about your avatar too!

They are absolutely certified a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

Thanks SZH! I love your new av btw - yummy pearls!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 1:22:36 PM
Author: portia
BEG,

Your kittens are so adorable!! Love their little pot bellies! I had to show my DH those photos. They are just tooooo cute. You must be dying to take those sweeties home with you!

Thanks Portia! I definitely am - 9 more weeks! An eternity!

Any advice on introducing new Bengal kittens (or Savannahs!) to your home? Anything I should look out for? I have a mental image of kittens zooming around my apartment
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 4:22:14 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH MY DEAR AND EVERLOVIN'' WORD!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CUTENESS OVERLOAD! I think I may swoon!!!

BEG, I must have missed something... when did you decide to get a Bengal? And then TWO of them???!!!

(How exciting!!!!)

Awww thanks Lynn!

I decided umm...sometime in the beginning of the summer? I had been planning on getting a kitten for a while before that - but I switched to Bengals after SDLady''s thread about the Bengal she found. And then I planned to get a second kitten eventually to keep the first one company when we''re working, but finding a breeder and litter that worked timing-wise has been a hassle...so I decided to get both at once!

There''s the story of my whole saga here:
Link

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 5:11:45 PM

Date: 8/2/2009 1:22:36 PM
Author: portia
BEG,

Thanks Portia! I definitely am - 9 more weeks! An eternity!

Any advice on introducing new Bengal kittens (or Savannahs!) to your home? Anything I should look out for? I have a mental image of kittens zooming around my apartment
1.gif
Hmmm... I''m trying to remember... it''s been a while. We kept Zoe in a separate room for the first 5 days because we needed to slowly introduce her to the other cats. I think that''s a good idea to slowly get them used to their environment. Maybe keep them in a bathroom at first and then a bedroom and then slowly open up their environment. Other than that, we just put all breakables away and also covered some of our nicer furniture. We also put tubing around electrical cords because Zoe was chewing on them. The only other issue we had was with food - couldn''t leave any food out unattended for even a few seconds. Haley used to steal food all the time. She took a raw chicken breast off the counter one time and also a large piece of pizza. She was terrible! Zoe has eaten salt packets (from out carry out food) and ate a plastic leaf off a fake tree we had. Ugh, that was my biggest concern - her eating things she shouldn''t. But all worries aside it''s such a fun time to have crazy kittens in the house to provide endless hours of entertainment. Can''t wait until you get to bring them home!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results