shape
carat
color
clarity

Brown.Eyed.Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I noticed your new av, and if that is a pic of one of your future babies, then I WANNA SEE! I followed your thread searching for them and that little baby face is just killing me.
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering the same thing.....
6.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, I just saw the avatar, too! Too cute! BEG, any updates or new photos?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks guys! I got pics of the boys at 2 weeks!!!
1.gif
(tomorrow they''re three weeks...but BF made me promise to stop bugging the breeder the for awhile...hey, she promised me 2 week old pictures 4 different times on 4 different days...) Here they are
1.gif

Boy 1

20090724_38.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Boy 2. I haven''t decided which one is Kipling and which one is Dante yet.
1.gif

20090724_41.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My babies together
30.gif

For the next set, I think at 1 month, I want to ask the breeder to take a face pic of both of them together
9.gif

20090724_34.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Look at his spots! I can't wait until they open into rosettes (and his witty bitty feet - BF thinks I'm nuts, lol)

20090724_39.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And his little fat tummy!

20090724_40.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
More spots!

20090724_35.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think this is the last one I have. Seriously, ladies, I''m already in love with my boys!

20090724_36.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:41:06 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Boy 2. I haven''t decided which one is Kipling and which one is Dante yet.
1.gif

I think Boy 2 should be Kipling. Reason: Look at the photo of his head, to the left of the photo, his darker colored fur forms a "K", Boy 1 doesn''t.

9.gif

They are adorable, BTW.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
BEG, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah, they are the cutest little things!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

They seriously make me want another kitten!!!! Please keep us updated with pics!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OMG they are precious...

that are gonna be such gorgeous cats!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
They are so stinking cute! I can only imagine how excited you must be.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Audball, PP and April!!

Audball, you''re so right! I''m telling BF - I think we have our order now!

PP, I definitely will. I''m seriously restraining myself from e-mailing the breeder again to ask for pictures of them at 3 weeks. She''ll hate me by Week 12
3.gif

Aww thanks Crickett and Portia! And thanks MP for starting this thread - I love showing off my babies
1.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:53:15 PM

PP, I definitely will. I''m seriously restraining myself from e-mailing the breeder again to ask for pictures of them at 3 weeks. She''ll hate me by Week 12
3.gif

Aww thanks Crickett and Portia! And thanks MP for starting this thread - I love showing off my babies
1.gif

Glad I could help! As soon as I saw the names, I was like, oOOoOO, I wonder if she noticed that....
9.gif

Yay for BEG''s Dante (boy 1) and Kipling (boy 2)!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
how adorable!!!! they are so stinkin'' CUTE!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 10:02:48 PM
Author: audball
Date: 7/29/2009 9:53:15 PM

3.gif

1.gif

Glad I could help! As soon as I saw the names, I was like, oOOoOO, I wonder if she noticed that....
9.gif

Yay for BEG''s Dante (boy 1) and Kipling (boy 2)!!

I totally didn''t notice! Bad kitten owner, me. But I''m glad you did!

Ok now for some help: I''m trying to figure out which one is which in their 4 day old photos. Any guesses? Thanks!

Kittens33.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 10:44:25 PM
Author: D&T
how adorable!!!! they are so stinkin'' CUTE!!!!

Thanks D&T!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, they are just so precious, can''t stop looking at these pics!!! What kind of cat is this?

Is it sad that I''m 9 months preggo, and pictures of babies don''t really do it for me, but pictures of baby kittens and puppies make me all weepy? Too precious, lucky Brown Eyed Girl!!!!!

LOVE the pic of one with his paw extended.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Soooo freaking adorable!!!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i was wondering how your kitty wait was going!

OMG how freaking adorable are they?!?!
30.gif
B.E.G, i can''t wait until you get them...i''m so seriously excited for you!
36.gif

ok, after staring (longingly) and scrutinizing at the 4 day old vs 2 week old pics, i''m going to guess that the pics are lined up to match. does that make sense? and this is solely based on the shape and markings of the "M"s on their forehead. although looking at the pics again, it could be diagonally matched too...
40.gif
that''s a toughie!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh. I feel like I just melted into a puddle.

Too.adorable.for.words.

I can''t wait until they''re all yours and you can post lots and lots of pictures!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 11:00:36 PM
Author: ChinaCat
Oh wow, they are just so precious, can't stop looking at these pics!!! What kind of cat is this?

Is it sad that I'm 9 months preggo, and pictures of babies don't really do it for me, but pictures of baby kittens and puppies make me all weepy? Too precious, lucky Brown Eyed Girl!!!!!

LOVE the pic of one with his paw extended.

Lol ChinaCat! I hope you're doing well - and hey, if pics of kittens and puppies makes you happy, there's no harm
1.gif
I can't wait to see pictures of your baby though- I'm sure he or she will be even more precious!

the kittens are Bengals, which are crosses of Asian Leopard cats and domestics (though my babies are about 5 generations removed from the ALC and considered a domestic cat). They look wild but they have the personalities of domestic cats, though they are known for being very smart, curious and active! And a bit loud (apparently they talk to you a lot!). I'm soooo excited for my babies to come! I wish I could have them now when they're tiny
1.gif

ETA: More pictures here (last page, I think, has the boys' 4 day old pictures, and the thread has my entire Bengal breeder saga)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 11:10:04 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
OMG!!! Soooo freaking adorable!!!!!

thanks luckyshe!!
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 11:19:54 PM
Author: vip0802
i was wondering how your kitty wait was going!

OMG how freaking adorable are they?!?!
30.gif
B.E.G, i can''t wait until you get them...i''m so seriously excited for you!
36.gif

ok, after staring (longingly) and scrutinizing at the 4 day old vs 2 week old pics, i''m going to guess that the pics are lined up to match. does that make sense? and this is solely based on the shape and markings of the ''M''s on their forehead. although looking at the pics again, it could be diagonally matched too...
40.gif
that''s a toughie!

Ooh thanks VIP! It''s so tough - I can''t tell! I was trying to look at the patterns of their belly spots too but since I can''t see the bellies on two of the pics, I still can''t tell!

And thanks so much - I don''t know how I''m going to get through 9 more weeks! It''s an eternity!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 11:22:28 PM
Author: Haven
Oh my gosh. I feel like I just melted into a puddle.

Too.adorable.for.words.

I can''t wait until they''re all yours and you can post lots and lots of pictures!

Aww thanks Haven! And I certainly will - I will bore you guys to death with tons of pictures. I can''t wait until I get the next batch from my breeder
1.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG they are so cute!

I can''t wait to see more and more pictures!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
BEG

They are just gorgeous little cubs. I showed the last thread to Mr Gailey and he went weak - I kid you not! I definitely see a pair of bengal kittens in our not to distant future!

Can''t wait to see more pictures!

Love the names by the way!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
OMG you are making me clucky (For another kitten that is!
3.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results