shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney vs Alshley vs Novo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkprincessnovo

Rough_Rock
Okay
i was looking at some pictures and Britney and ashley judds rings looks alot like the Novo
from Tiffany is it just me?

ashleyjudd.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they look similar because they are both squarish looking cushions. However, as far as I can tell they are just regular cushions and not novos. I believe that Ashley''s ring was made by leon, is this correct gals?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 4:43:21 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I think they look similar because they are both squarish looking cushions. However, as far as I can tell they are just regular cushions and not novos. I believe that Ashley''s ring was made by leon, is this correct gals?

yep, it''s said that ashley''s ring was made by Leon mege and it''s a cushion. it''s also 3 sided pave with a bubble basket, similar to reena''s ring. the novo is one sided, almost 4 prong looking pave and no diamonds on the head. brittney''s ring has the 2 bands and a basket setting too. the novo has a standard 4 prong, with almost v like cutouts. close but not really. both of those gals had those rings b/f the novo even came out.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Those both look like basket set rings to me, whereas the Novo is more of a 'martini glass' look. Apologies for butchering the description, I haven't mastered the lingo fully! Also, Britney's ring is a split shank, which the Novo is not.

I think they're both very pretty rings
30.gif

ETA - ah, mrssalvo, so that's how you describe it!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a giant pic of the novo...you can see the side views b/t the rings are completely different...

novo1.JPG

novo2.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always been a fan of Britney''s ring...it is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results