shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney Spears files for divorce!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Oooo - snap!
I just saw the video on TMZ that shows KFed getting notification that Britney was filing for divorce. VIA TEXT MESSAGE!

He was doing some interview show talking about how supportive Britney is and how she thinks he has amazing talent and how she'll always be there for him. And then he gets the text message and takes off. YIKES

I guess the prenup is pretty solid too. He only gets a certain amount of money an "allowance" if you will for half the period of time they were married and they split the house 50/50 - and all gifts over 10,000 have to be returned to the giver.

ETA: yes I am having a slow day at work thank you very much!!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 11:37:27 AM
Author: Cailet
Oooo - snap!
I just saw the video on TMZ that shows KFed getting notification that Britney was filing for divorce. VIA TEXT MESSAGE!

He was doing some interview show talking about how supportive Britney is and how she thinks he has amazing talent and how she''ll always be there for him. And then he gets the text message and takes off. YIKES

I guess the prenup is pretty solid too. He only gets a certain amount of money an ''allowance'' if you will for half the period of time they were married and they split the house 50/50 - and all gifts over 10,000 have to be returned to the giver.

ETA: yes I am having a slow day at work thank you very much!!
3.gif
What a riot!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I want to see the video!!! Anoyone have a link?? ETA: I just watched the video...It was too funny!! He was sitting there talking about how supportive she was of him, and how she's his number one fan. That just goes to show that he was trying to put on a front for the public.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t read all the responses but I just want to say it''s about time!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 1:47:48 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Oh....jeez...laughing....so hard.....mah belleh hurts!!!!

KFed wants sole custody of the kids!
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=241008&GT1=7702
What a total jerk. Brit may not be the best mum in the world but I can''t imagine any court giving Kev sole custody. I know that there is a a bit of hoo ha about what their second child''s name is....maybe Kev could rename his son ''Bargaining Chip!''

By the way, Kev has a new nickname...I heard it on the tellly this morning ''FED EX''
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2006 5:02:27 PM
Author: Sparkster

Date: 11/9/2006 1:47:48 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Oh....jeez...laughing....so hard.....mah belleh hurts!!!!

KFed wants sole custody of the kids!
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=241008&GT1=7702
What a total jerk. Brit may not be the best mum in the world but I can''t imagine any court giving Kev sole custody. I know that there is a a bit of hoo ha about what their second child''s name is....maybe Kev could rename his son ''Bargaining Chip!''

By the way, Kev has a new nickname...I heard it on the tellly this morning ''FED EX''
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
I also saw that! ROFLMAO! Doesn''t karma just have a way of turning you around and biting you in the a*&!!!!!
9.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I was listening to ''The Fabulous Adam Ritchie'' gossip section on this morning''s radio and according to his reports.....Fed Ex was performing at a venue and his comments to the audience was along the lines of....''there are some vey fine ladies out in the audience....and I''m now a single man.''
VOMIT!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I'm saying this, and I never thought she would be able to do it again, but she looks so cute and classy now (just in the last few days). She's got that cute bob haircut and looks fashionable again. Who would've thunk it?! I'm going to my hair stylist tomorrow, and I'm actually going to ask for a haircut like that. I totally love it!!!!!

ETA: Whoops! I take back the classy part, after all the pics I've seen of her lately with her boobs popping out of her clothes. I knew the classy part was too good to be true!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 8:33:27 PM
I was listening to ''The Fabulous Adam Ritchie'' gossip section on this morning''s radio and according to his reports.....Fed Ex was performing at a venue and his comments to the audience was along the lines of....''there are some vey fine ladies out in the audience....and I''m now a single man.''

VOMIT!!

Cannot imagine who would snatch HIM up...NASTY. And he is using those kids as leverage...that is LOW.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 9:04:24 PM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 11/9/2006 8:33:27 PM

VOMIT!!

Cannot imagine who would snatch HIM up...NASTY. And he is using those kids as leverage...that is LOW.
Can you imagine him explaining this to his two kids with Shar.....''sorry kids, your mommy doesn''t have any money - that''s why I don''t want sole custody of you''

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 9:04:24 PM

*shaking head*

Sadly diamondfan, there are plenty of dumb women in the world, although it would REALLY take a super stupid one to go for that. Maybe one of those who fall in love and write to serial murderers.

You know, I really believe that eyes are the window to the soul, and it always strikes me how many people there are out there with vacuous eyes. FedEx was a prime example.

(btw, I love the new nickname...Fed Ex. Anyone else think that the press was just waiting in the wings with that one?)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is Fed Ex because he is ready to returned...wonder if he will look up Shar?

TG, sadly, yes, there are people with foam where brain cells should be. I have seen the women who seem normal SEEK out men in prison and help them if they are due to get out, and then, GASP the new honey (or ex con as I like to call them) actually either WAS GUILTY or TAKES THEM for their money. (who''d a thunk it?) I do know that happens in the real world. But he is now a two time loser, once for leaving Shar and daughter and son to be, to hook up with MIss Classy, and now, because she gave him the boot. The publicness of it all might not help him attact chicks...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 11:50:26 PM
He is Fed Ex because he is ready to returned...wonder if he will look up Shar?

TG, sadly, yes, there are people with foam where brain cells should be. I have seen the women who seem normal SEEK out men in prison and help them if they are due to get out, and then, GASP the new honey (or ex con as I like to call them) actually either WAS GUILTY or TAKES THEM for their money. (who''d a thunk it?) I do know that happens in the real world. But he is now a two time loser, once for leaving Shar and daughter and son to be, to hook up with MIss Classy, and now, because she gave him the boot. The publicness of it all might not help him attact chicks...
Well living here in LA, it always amazes me what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame. Don''t be surprised if someone goes after him right away. The first woman I think will get some press because people will want to know who could possibily have fewer functioning brain cells than corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results