shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliance Scope Scores

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ready

Rough_Rock
I looked at a stone today and witnessed a Brilliance Scope test on same. Can I assume that if the White Light, Color Light, And Scintillation readings were all towards the high end of "HIGH," that this thing should be a nice stone compared to most?

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ready,

Do you have a link or attachment of the brilliance scope
results for this diamond?

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

ready

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, no. The gemologist ran the test while I was in his office, but I don't have the results in hard or soft copy. Only thing I know is that the bars were toward the high end of high. I'm getting the certificate tomorrow, so hopefully I can run it through the HCA and see how it looks. Being an amateur, I could not tell the difference with my eyes between this one and a branded H&A stone. Both were extremely fiery.

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ready,

Perhaps you can have your jeweller send you the brilliance scope results via email. And you could show them to us.

I am particularly interested in examining the light positions of those results.

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

student

Shiny_Rock
There is tons of controversy about the validity of the B-scope. As I am a consumer and not an expert, I can't say who is right. My best guess is that the B-scope is helpful but not perfect. If you are going to use B-scope scores, however, why not go for a diamond with 3 VH scores? These are easy to find on the web. (I ended up buying a diamond with an idealscope image but no B-scope tests.) Check out superbcert.com and goodoldgold.com, and inquire at diamondbrokersoffl.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results