Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliance Scope Scores

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ready

Rough_Rock
I looked at a stone today and witnessed a Brilliance Scope test on same. Can I assume that if the White Light, Color Light, And Scintillation readings were all towards the high end of "HIGH," that this thing should be a nice stone compared to most?

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ready,

Do you have a link or attachment of the brilliance scope
results for this diamond?

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

ready

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, no. The gemologist ran the test while I was in his office, but I don't have the results in hard or soft copy. Only thing I know is that the bars were toward the high end of high. I'm getting the certificate tomorrow, so hopefully I can run it through the HCA and see how it looks. Being an amateur, I could not tell the difference with my eyes between this one and a branded H&A stone. Both were extremely fiery.

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ready,

Perhaps you can have your jeweller send you the brilliance scope results via email. And you could show them to us.

I am particularly interested in examining the light positions of those results.

Kirk
www.diamondoptics.com

student

Shiny_Rock
There is tons of controversy about the validity of the B-scope. As I am a consumer and not an expert, I can't say who is right. My best guess is that the B-scope is helpful but not perfect. If you are going to use B-scope scores, however, why not go for a diamond with 3 VH scores? These are easy to find on the web. (I ended up buying a diamond with an idealscope image but no B-scope tests.) Check out superbcert.com and goodoldgold.com, and inquire at diamondbrokersoffl.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.