shape
carat
color
clarity

Bright set pave WITHOUT milgrain

camomof4

Rough_Rock
In the quest to remake my pave ring in a sturdier fashion, it has been recommended to me that I consider bright cut pave which some say is sturdier. The problem is I'm not sure exactly what it looks like. Best I can tell, it's pave with a metal "edge" that can be milgrained or not? Does this sound correct? If you have seen an IRL example of bright set pave without milgrain, I would love to see it as I'm having trouble turning anything up. Thanks in advance.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring (er) is with the milgrain but since it's only white gold and I've had it quite some time it's pretty much gone at this point. It's still very pretty and looks the same as a bezel.

frugalfw

Rough_Rock
camomof4|1442343409|3928092 said:
In the quest to remake my pave ring in a sturdier fashion, it has been recommended to me that I consider bright cut pave which some say is sturdier. The problem is I'm not sure exactly what it looks like. Best I can tell, it's pave with a metal "edge" that can be milgrained or not? Does this sound correct? If you have seen an IRL example of bright set pave without milgrain, I would love to see it as I'm having trouble turning anything up. Thanks in advance.

I'm so glad you asked this question! :angel:

I'm following along to learn the answers, as I have also been wondering if there is a sturdier way to set pave.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results