shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Preset Halo Studs have arrived!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking not to upgrade at that size as well. It is weird because that ring is on LOGR like 3 times as a buy it now or make an offer. two have the same BIN cost and one has a lower one by over $100. How much haggling can you do? Lauren the partier seems to have gotten a great price on hers so I know there must be some wiggle room there.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I finally found the thread!!

Even better than I imagined. I love them and they look sooooooo big!!!!

Now I am excited to see your new creation, the pendant. Woooohooooo!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Susi! I am glad you found it. I love the earrings! I am actually on PS right now searching for pendant ideas to send BGD. I am also debating on doing a halo rhr from LOGR instead of the pendant but I already have a three stone rhr that I absolutely adore so I think the pendant would be the way to go. What do you think?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They look great!
36.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 9:46:29 AM
Author: lizzyann01
Thanks Susi! I am glad you found it. I love the earrings! I am actually on PS right now searching for pendant ideas to send BGD. I am also debating on doing a halo rhr from LOGR instead of the pendant but I already have a three stone rhr that I absolutely adore so I think the pendant would be the way to go. What do you think?

Get the pendant!! For sure. It would make a fabulous set. Plus that 3 stone needs to be seen daily!!!!

I think that will be my next diamond purchase too, whilst saving up for a solitaire upgrade!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks susi, i am sticking with the pendant. i got sidetracked from all of the searching on ps. I''m hoping your pics are up now. I am going to check!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!!! Do you think you can post a side view ear shot? Seriously considering these sparkles... I wonder how long the ''special offer'' will go for...
2.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! enjoy them :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!
30.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzyann,

They are wonderful!! I am so tempted by these!! You lucky lucky girl!!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Iheartbora, I''ll work on some more pics for you today!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/21/2010 10:11:35 AM
Iheartbora, I'll work on some more pics for you today!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Can't wait!! Thanks lizzyann! The more the merrier!!! LOL
9.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Iheartbora, I couldn''t pull off taking a sideview earshot as my hubby wasn''t around to take the photo for me while taking these shots. Hope the shots I got help you make your decision!

I love these!! My reasoning on getting these is that I already own a .5cttw set of studs (no halo) that I never wear because I feel they look small on me. I am used to a larger ear presence as I like to wear my pearls or silver ball 8mm studs. So I knew that I would only be happy with a 1cttw set of studs but they didn''t fit into the budget! So I had to make a decision. I could either invest the $600 into somewhere around a .6cttw set of studs from BGD or WF that are upgradeable or buy these BGD halo studs. I opted for the halo studs because I knew that if I bought the .6cttw studs they wouldn''t be much larger than the studs I already owned and would end up not wearing them till I could afford to upgrade again. So nevertheless, I bought the halo studs. They have a large ear presence, are super sparkly, and I get a ton of compliments on them!

New BGD earrins 2.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
another

New BGD 3 pic.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
last one!

New BGD Halo earrings.jpg

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/21/2010 7:29:54 PM
Iheartbora, I couldn''t pull off taking a sideview earshot as my hubby wasn''t around to take the photo for me while taking these shots. Hope the shots I got help you make your decision!

I love these!! My reasoning on getting these is that I already own a .5cttw set of studs (no halo) that I never wear because I feel they look small on me. I am used to a larger ear presence as I like to wear my pearls or silver ball 8mm studs. So I knew that I would only be happy with a 1cttw set of studs but they didn''t fit into the budget! So I had to make a decision. I could either invest the $600 into somewhere around a .6cttw set of studs from BGD or WF that are upgradeable or buy these BGD halo studs. I opted for the halo studs because I knew that if I bought the .6cttw studs they wouldn''t be much larger than the studs I already owned and would end up not wearing them till I could afford to upgrade again. So nevertheless, I bought the halo studs. They have a large ear presence, are super sparkly, and I get a ton of compliments on them!

Thanks again for posting more pics! I''m kind of in the same boat...want some noticeable studs but don''t really feel like spending on a 1cttw set! Plus, it matches with my ering, which is also a halo
1.gif
. On BGD''s site, he said it measures about 6.5mm, which should look pretty big on me since I don''t have huge ear lobes. I''m guessing with a bit of distance, the halo will sort of blend-in with the center stone but still shimmery and sparkly?
20.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the halo blends. My husband always tells me that they look huge in my ears. In the up close pics, you can see a lot of the prongs. But I will tell you that in real life, you can''t even notice them. They just blend right in. You will be happy with them, totally worth it and a value!

luckyme502

Rough_Rock
They are beautiful!
9.gif

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock

Hi Lizzy, I''ve just pulled the pin and ordered these as well after seeing this threat and ilovethiswebsite''s thread.

I only noticed that they aren''t BG siganture meelee AFTER I ordered them. Could you let me know if the diamonds used are cut well and eye clean?

(i''m feeling a bit of buyers remorse now and I''m hopping you can put my mind at ease a bit)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi bleeblue! Don''t have buyers remorse at all. I promise you will love them! They are eye clean and quite sparkly. The center diamond is .15 and the melee are .01. The melee are small but give off a nice sparkle. I wear mine daily and get tons of compliments. If they were dead and lifeless I would have returned them, trust me.
2.gif
My pics don''t do them justice as i am not good at capturing fire! Super pretty!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are amazing and they look HUGE!
6.gif

You must do the pendant next so you will have the set. They look so sparkly to. Congratulations and wear them Daily.
1.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sparklenut! I really love these earrings and am still keeping an eye out for a pendant to match. I am working on a bracelet project right now and hopefully will have it soon! Congrats on your new 2 carat round! It is GORGEOUS!!!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lizzy, I don''t know if I''ve already commented on your earrings but I just wanted to say that they''re BEAUTIFUL !!! Wear them in good health. When you get a chance, would you mind measuring them to let us know how big they actually are in mm? Thanks so much.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi Blingmyring, I don''t have a very good measuring tool but I did my best and I''d say they are 5.5mm. They look slightly larger than a .5 carat stone that I have if that helps!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are soooooo pretty on you!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 7:38:51 PM
Hi Blingmyring, I don''t have a very good measuring tool but I did my best and I''d say they are 5.5mm. They look slightly larger than a .5 carat stone that I have if that helps!
Hi Lizzy, Thanks for measuring; the information was very helpful. I was wondering if they would be larger than my 1ctw studs. I think I would need to get a bigger pair from BGD to make a noticeable difference from what I wear today. Thanks again +

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous and they look huge
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results