shape
carat
color
clarity

breakdown of cartier rolling ring prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOL! Good for you! I bought an emerald cabochon and diamond ring from them very recently........ I have to check their website every day!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe I did it
6.gif
My DH couldn't believe it either. This time, I'm on my own. Wow, this is a dangerous place to hang out. Now, I just hope the ring fits
32.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 9:08:41 PM
Author: risingsun
I can''t believe it did it
6.gif
My DH couldn''t believe it either. This time, I''m on my own. Wow, this is a dangerous place to hang out. Now, I just hope the ring fits
32.gif
Cartier will size it for you if it doesn''t. No worries there.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Even with the diamonds scattered in the band?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, thought you bought the plain one. That''s the one I had seen on SP, in a size 6, so thought you got that one. Best to call and ask your local Cartier, hopefully it will fit you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 9:08:41 PM
Author: risingsun
I can''t believe I did it
6.gif
My DH couldn''t believe it either. This time, I''m on my own. Wow, this is a dangerous place to hang out. Now, I just hope the ring fits
32.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want one now. When I go to Hawaii next month I will go try one in Cartier see if I find one that fits.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somehow I think you''ll be able to hunt one down in your size, Skippy!
11.gif

Perhaps I''ll pick one up when I go to NYC in a few weeks...I still need a souvenir even if I''m going up for work, right guys?!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, over the weekend I located a Cartier trinity ring in my size on ebay... It is 1/2 the price of a new and is listed in new condition. However, it only says Cartier inside not on the front... Which is fine with me but I wondered if that is an issue. The seller has a 99.9% rating and has many designer items on their site. BUT no return policy ..However, great feedback on their name... Please give me thoughts. :) I am thinking I am going to use 1 for each my girls ring like someone else stated :) WOOO

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 11:42:55 PM
Author: thing2of2
Somehow I think you''ll be able to hunt one down in your size, Skippy!
11.gif

Perhaps I''ll pick one up when I go to NYC in a few weeks...I still need a souvenir even if I''m going up for work, right guys?!

EXACTLY; I like your thinking
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results