shape
carat
color
clarity

breakdown of cartier rolling ring prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
hey crown, if you go to the cartier website, you can e-mail them (ask information) and they will e-mail you a quote on certain items. these are all the rolling rings from their trinity collection. they e-mailed me back and told me, "we are pleased to inform you the cost"

pleased to inform me? lol? i''m amazed that someone could charge $61, 350 dollars for a darn rolling ring! i should be pleased? lol

Trinity ring - 3 gold, scattered diamonds- $2,600

Trinity ring - 3 gold, diamonds- $9,500

Trinity ring - 18kt white gold, diamonds- $9,800

Trinity ring - 3 gold, pave diamonds - $61,350

Trinity ring - 3 gold, cartier engraved - $800

Trinity ring - 3 gold with 18k white gold, diamond band - $6,800

Trinity ring -3 gold, wide band, cartier engraved- $1,375

Trinity ring - 18kt white gold, cartier engraved- $775

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the trouble biblo! what i asked you about was the platinum price you posted. it does not appear on this list (unless i have somehow missed it). did they give you a platinum price? thanks.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i don't think they make these rings in platinum because a platinum trinity ring was not in their collection. i believe they only make it in 18kt white, rose, or yellow gold. where did you find out about a platinum ring?

everything i listed was all the rings they had in the trinity collection.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am trying to clear up information you posted as to the price of a platinum trinity ring. you posted on this section in the cartier trinity ring thread that it was 10000. i am trying to find out where you got the info you posted.

eta: cartier trinity ring where to buy thread by woobug. you posted the information in the thread, i asked the question in the thread and then you started this new thread. i am not understanding where you are coming from. i am only interested in not putting info out there that people read and act on and it is not correct. thus the question asking you where you got the 10000 information.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got my eye on the three gold, scattered diamond ring
30.gif
Since we just replaced my wedding set a few months ago, I''m having a difficult time rationalizing another ring purchase at this time
8.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 1:34:12 PM
Author: crown1
i am trying to clear up information you posted as to the price of a platinum trinity ring. you posted on this section in the cartier trinity ring thread that it was 10000. i am trying to find out where you got the info you posted.

eta: cartier trinity ring where to buy thread by woobug. you posted the information in the thread, i asked the question in the thread and then you started this new thread. i am not understanding where you are coming from. i am only interested in not putting info out there that people read and act on and it is not correct. thus the question asking you where you got the 10000 information.

hey crown, i thought the rolling ring in platinum you were talking about in the last thread was the platinum one when i last checked cartier, but i never took a good look at the material details, i only remember that it was like 10,000 dollars (after taxes). i knew you were curious, so i checked again and it turned out that i was wrong about thinking it was platinum, and that these rings are made in 18k gold exclusively (at least on the website). sorry for the mistake and misleading you! my bad!

but, i don't think it would come in platinum, but you could go to the store and ask.

the reason why i would think that the rolling ring comes in 18kt gold exclusively is because cartier, at least as far as i know, is the only high-end jewelry company i can think of that puts A LOT of their signature, expensive, super nice diamond pieces in 18k gold alone. cartier seems to like 18kt gold.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks biblo....of course the Cartier ring I really love is the tri-color pave diamonds. Just a TAD over my budget. LOL
41.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 2:29:25 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Thanks biblo....of course the Cartier ring I really love is the tri-color pave diamonds. Just a TAD over my budget. LOL
41.gif

some of these prices could buy you a few louis vuittons or guccis, a pair of christian lousboutin shoes, and a 1 week trip to vegas and back with airfare! <--- I choose this one!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rolling rings are meant to ROLL -- platinum would probably not be the best material for them as platinum scratches so easily. I''m not suprised rolling rings do not come in platinum. Also - they''d be so darn HEAVY -- three rings in one?? Just TWO platinum rings on my widdle (giant) finger seems quite heavy!

They''re PERFECT for fiddling with & stress relief -- and I imagine a platinum rolling ring would be TRASHED in a week! What manufacturer would want steamed clients coming back WEEKLY for polishing??
3.gif

I can see how the tri-color plain ones would be tempting -- it''s not often you can find such a quality, classic, desirable designer piece under 1K ... at least *these* days. SIGH.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Good point Deco!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco''s definitely right - even if they were insane enough to make it in platinum - no way would I get it...that thing would get scratched up in 2 seconds flat.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the pave version is *much* more expensive than the other rings. However, the plain engraved bands aren''t really all that bad at all. Thanks for posting this, very helpful since many people here are interested in these rings.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting this. I''ve really been wanting a plain wht. gold ring or possibly the tri color version...Maybe Mother''s Day...Three rings for three kids!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah Deco is right, if done in platinum would be sooo heavy and scratch like crazy. I have had my plain tri color Cartier ring for a week, and it''s such fun to play with. Not scratched up yet, but they polish them for free, and even have a jeweler there to do it while you wait. Now that''s service!!!
36.gif

Not all locations have a jeweler, just am lucky mine does.
2.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
well, you all may be right but memoire makes platinum and i have stated here before that i have one ordered. i expect it anytime. i will find out soon if it is too heavy and if it scratches to easily. i trust memoire and hope i won''t be sorry. i chose them after cartier told me they don''t do platinum.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know if Cartier makes the plain tri-gold rolling ring without Cartier engraved on it?

I love the plain tri-gold one (not that I would mind the scattered diamond one!), but I''m not crazy about the engraved name from the photos on the website. I''m not anti-designer label at all, but for some reason the engraving bugs me.

So to any lucky lady who already owns the tri-gold ring: does the engraving bother you? Is it too obvious or over the top? Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2007 8:04:03 PM
Author: Miranda
Thanks for posting this. I''ve really been wanting a plain wht. gold ring or possibly the tri color version...Maybe Mother''s Day...Three rings for three kids!!!
Brilliant idea!!! (from another mom with 3 kids!)
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2007 9:48:13 PM
Author: thing2of2
Does anyone know if Cartier makes the plain tri-gold rolling ring without Cartier engraved on it?

I love the plain tri-gold one (not that I would mind the scattered diamond one!), but I''m not crazy about the engraved name from the photos on the website. I''m not anti-designer label at all, but for some reason the engraving bugs me.

So to any lucky lady who already owns the tri-gold ring: does the engraving bother you? Is it too obvious or over the top? Thanks!
I don''t own the ring, but I''d simply wear the Cartier engraved side toward the palm of my hand.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very true, diamondseeker2006...the engraving seems small enough to hide on the palm side if I really don''t like it. I guess I just need to try one on! Except I have a feeling that if I try one on I''ll have a hard time leaving it behind...

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 9:48:13 PM

i don''t think so that may cost extra money and these are mass produced, so i don''t think they could do that.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go for it risingsun! And FYI, Signed Pieces has what I think is the same ring listed on ebay...maybe you could get it cheaper there?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 8:27:35 PM
Go for it risingsun! And FYI, Signed Pieces has what I think is the same ring listed on ebay...maybe you could get it cheaper there?
You''re bad for my budget
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 8:40:16 PM
Author: risingsun

31.gif
I say go for it, it''s a great price.
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 8:40:16 PM

31.gif

Hahaha! I''m bad for most people''s budgets! Every time I go shopping with my mom or sisters they always end up spending way more money than they planned...but I think they secretly like it because they get lots of cute stuff and they can blame it on me!

So...tell your budget (or your SO) that a girl from the internet made you do it!
11.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Y''all are a bunch of enablers...if you click on the link to the ring, what do you see
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh SNAP! You''re my hero!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 8:56:31 PM
Y'all are a bunch of enablers...if you click on the link to the ring, what do you see
3.gif
Haha, let me go see....
31.gif

Well a hearty congrats, you'll love it!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results