shape
carat
color
clarity

branded diamonds and Spence retailer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockshopper

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to find out the benefits/drawbacks of buying a 'branded' diamond. I have to assume that the main drawback is cost. Any others?

Also, has anyone had any experience with Spence Diamonds (in Canada). I know a couple of people who have bought there and are very happy with the service and the time they spend with you. Any other experiences?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Re: Spence Diamonds. They have rather good service. I visited them once with a friend who was on the market for a diamond. We found their prices about 2x higher than in the internet. However, it might not be a rule so check it yourself.

Re: Branded. Yes for some and No for others. Consistency, quality, image, service, etc. Depends on the personal preferences…

tdekk

Rough_Rock
You mentioned that prices are about twice as high as shopping on the net, were can I find these prices?

rockshock

Rough_Rock
I also replied to another post of yours. I was also in the market for a ring from Spence that fit your criteria (about 1/2 carat) because of budget. Well, I'm getting a better quality diamond from USAcerteddiamonds that is more than 3/4 carat and I'm saving about $500 Cdn as well.

I would suggest that you spend several days reading and researching starting with this website. It will be time well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results