shape
carat
color
clarity

branded diamonds and Spence retailer

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by rockshopper, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. rockshopper
    Rough_Rock

by rockshopper » Feb 8, 2002
    I'm trying to find out the benefits/drawbacks of buying a 'branded' diamond. I have to assume that the main drawback is cost. Any others?

Also, has anyone had any experience with Spence Diamonds (in Canada). I know a couple of people who have bought there and are very happy with the service and the time they spend with you. Any other experiences?

2. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Feb 8, 2002
    Re: Spence Diamonds. They have rather good service. I visited them once with a friend who was on the market for a diamond. We found their prices about 2x higher than in the internet. However, it might not be a rule so check it yourself.

Re: Branded. Yes for some and No for others. Consistency, quality, image, service, etc. Depends on the personal preferences…

3. tdekk
    Rough_Rock

by tdekk » Feb 11, 2003
    You mentioned that prices are about twice as high as shopping on the net, were can I find these prices?

4. rockshock
    Rough_Rock

by rockshock » Feb 11, 2003
    I also replied to another post of yours. I was also in the market for a ring from Spence that fit your criteria (about 1/2 carat) because of budget. Well, I'm getting a better quality diamond from USAcerteddiamonds that is more than 3/4 carat and I'm saving about $500 Cdn as well.

I would suggest that you spend several days reading and researching starting with this website. It will be time well spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.