shape
carat
color
clarity

branded diamonds and Spence retailer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockshopper

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to find out the benefits/drawbacks of buying a 'branded' diamond. I have to assume that the main drawback is cost. Any others?

Also, has anyone had any experience with Spence Diamonds (in Canada). I know a couple of people who have bought there and are very happy with the service and the time they spend with you. Any other experiences?

Re: Spence Diamonds. They have rather good service. I visited them once with a friend who was on the market for a diamond. We found their prices about 2x higher than in the internet. However, it might not be a rule so check it yourself.

Re: Branded. Yes for some and No for others. Consistency, quality, image, service, etc. Depends on the personal preferences…

You mentioned that prices are about twice as high as shopping on the net, were can I find these prices?

I also replied to another post of yours. I was also in the market for a ring from Spence that fit your criteria (about 1/2 carat) because of budget. Well, I'm getting a better quality diamond from USAcerteddiamonds that is more than 3/4 carat and I'm saving about $500 Cdn as well.

I would suggest that you spend several days reading and researching starting with this website. It will be time well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP