shape
carat
color
clarity

bowtie oval

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if there is a picture on this forum, there must be somewhere, Camilla Parker Bowles ring from Prince Charles is Emerald Cut and has a very dark centre, so it must be a good thing or she wouldn't have it probably.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/20/2006 6:44:31 PM
Author: Pyramid
I don''t know if there is a picture on this forum, there must be somewhere, Camilla Parker Bowles ring from Prince Charles is Emerald Cut and has a very dark centre, so it must be a good thing or she wouldn''t have it probably.
Maybe that was all that was left over after Princess Di had first dibs Pyramid?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2006 6:36:31 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Cehra-your new pics are great-such a beautiful stone, you lucky girl! You know, I think I''m going to start a ''show me your bowtie'' thread.:) I think it would be useful for those considering fancies.
I think we spend too much time believing what we''re told to think LOL In a world where white brilliance rules, bowties are bad and fire is irrelevant... anything below an F is too yellow.... there are so many of these that we have accepted as the rules of what a *good* diamond is - but they''re subjective just like anything else... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I admit that I don''t want to be judged for buying a J as compromising or skimping etc and when I''m really honest with myself I think I would even more prefer a K or L!!! If what you really want is a solid white light return, then I''m afraid a bowtie might very well be your enemy.... but if you like fire, it might be your best friend :)

speaking of brilliance vs fire.. I gotta post a pic but it''s on the other comp so I''ll brb!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if there is a picture on this forum, there must be somewhere, Camilla Parker Bowles ring from Prince Charles is Emerald Cut and has a very dark centre, so it must be a good thing or she wouldn''t have it probably.
I don''t agree with this - with those old historic heirlooms, they''re not necessarily cut well.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2006 7:11:17 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Maybe that was all that was left over after Princess Di had first dibs Pyramid?
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results