shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought an odd cartier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - it''s amazing!!!! I''m a big Cartier fan - once I win my millions I''m heading over to Cartier! ha ha ha
I hope your proposal is wonderful. Please return and post many pictures.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
FABULOUS! I''m speechless, you''re ring is so perfect. I''m sure your fiancee will ADORE it! Congratulations!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think that ring is stunning!! I love that it''s different!! Good luck with the proposal!!
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just stunning! So lovely, delicate & unique! Your gf is going to love it!!!
36.gif

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
That is one of the coolest rings I''ve ever seen!!!!!

OMG!

That design is just amazing!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
That''s such a great ring! Very pretty!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful!
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I''m sure your girlfriend would love the matching earrings as well
9.gif

ndkm

Rough_Rock
Hey, here''s the hand shot!

She said yes, it was great. She was completely surprised. And for a gal who has never been one to go crazy for jewelry, she''s totally in love with the ring.

It didn''t quite fit (I had stolen an old ring of hers as a size reference, and it ended up being about a size too big) and she had to drop it off to have it re-sized. She waited a few days before giving it up, though, so she could flash it around a little. Hopefully she can go pick it up tonight.

And another big shout-out to Coco Ando-Miller from Cartier BH. She''s been really great and now my fiance loves her too. And again, to the crazy folks on these forums!

oddcartierhand.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly I didn''t even think it was possible but it looks EVEN MORE PERFECT AND STUNNING ON HER HAND than it did in the other awesome photos.

You''ve got my vote for best job EVER on an e-ring by a solo male on P-scope.

I also love that it looks like a wedding band will fit snugly UNDER the ring. Just 100% PERFECTION. Thanks so much for posting the hand pix & the proposal result!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2006 2:10:57 PM
Author: decodelighted
Honestly I didn''t even think it was possible but it looks EVEN MORE PERFECT AND STUNNING ON HER HAND than it did in the other awesome photos.

You''ve got my vote for best job EVER on an e-ring by a solo male on P-scope.

I also love that it looks like a wedding band will fit snugly UNDER the ring. Just 100% PERFECTION. Thanks so much for posting the hand pix & the proposal result!!!!

I agree completely. It''s looks fabulous on her and I''m so glad she loves it which is the most important thing..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome on her hand. I am so glad she loves it. Who wouldn''t?? Please post more pics when she gets it back from being sized!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Love it. It''s really beautiful and unusual.

shay

Iris

Rough_Rock
As a long time jewelry lover, I came across this site a few months back and have been following it since. I must admit I remained a lurker because I didn''t (and don''t) have any idea how to photgraph my collection, etc. HOWEVER, when I read about the Cartier ring, I HAD to register.

I saw and tried on the exact same ring at Cartier in Paris last September. It was with a small group of engagement rings and charmed me to no end. The ring was simply stunning in it''s design, comfortable in it''s profile (low), and had a deco-estate feel to it. I had never seen anything like it, and it although it sat with the bridal selections, it is also beautiful as a RHR.

During the holidays, I went to Cartier, NYC, and they did have a few of the same ring. I haven''t seen any other marketing of it, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up here. Congratulations on a stunning and very special ring. It''s perfect.

Oh, one more thing -- thanks in advance for the info. and spirit of this site.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! it looks beautiful! thanks for sharing, i hope you will come back with more (more more!) pics!

widget

Ideal_Rock
(Hi, Marcia! Welcome!
35.gif
Did I hear the word "collection"??? You must get a camera and start clicking and posting....it''s so much fun!)

ndkm: I wish wish wish you could take and post a million more pictures...closeup and from all angles...of that treasure!!!
3.gif
PLEASE???

widget

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Iris, welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words about our community.

35.gif

Iris

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/2/2006 10:41:10 PM
Author: Pricescope
Iris, welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words about our community.

35.gif
You''re most welcome. You earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results