shape
carat
color
clarity

Bort diamond

Ohiopipeliner444

Rough_Rock
How to go about selling my bort industry diamonds I've found over the years beach combing. And yes I have tested each stone with 3 types of testers the presidium and selector 2and the presidium wand .. any one sold them before?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It never hurts to ask (someone here may have info for you) but Pricescope is a place for gem quality diamonds, not industrial.

But at only $3.50 a carat they sound tempting ... that is, till you see them.

7.jpg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
It never hurts to ask (someone here may have info for you) but Pricescope is a place for gem quality diamonds, not industrial.

But at only $3.50 a carat they sound tempting ... that is, till you see them.

7.jpg

Looks like the display case at Kay Jewelers

Ohiopipeliner444

Rough_Rock
Wow that's still pretty cool! Just so happens that over the years of nerding out searching for Maine to California over time I've accumulated 22.8 lbs of these ugly things .. actually come to find out that diamonds are really everywhere around the USA.. as long as it's a 10 on the mohes.. with the economy now and post covid life I believe Ima try to sell them all ...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. So not Namibia huh.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks like to me that unprocessed industrial diamonds are subject to the Kimberly process in that case it would be near impossible to legaly sell them.
This is not legal advise and im not an attorney but look into this very carefully before proceeding.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's still pretty cool! Just so happens that over the years of nerding out searching for Maine to California over time I've accumulated 22.8 lbs of these ugly things .. actually come to find out that diamonds are really everywhere around the USA.. as long as it's a 10 on the mohes.. with the economy now and post covid life I believe Ima try to sell them all ...

Considering the time and work it must take to find them, their low value, and dirt-like appearance, why do you even bother?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results