(Posted in wrong thread)

Attachments

• 7AD3C25F-0367-49CD-91E1-5FCFB8FA7790.jpeg
    7AD3C25F-0367-49CD-91E1-5FCFB8FA7790.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 14

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Acinom you have the most amazing gem, and ring collection. :love: The colors are so saturated and lively, the settings are just perfect.

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That chunky stone looks so delicious! Acinom, your collection is just TDF!!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Acinom you have the most amazing gem, and ring collection. :love: The colors are so saturated and lively, the settings are just perfect.
Thank you @Platinum-blonde ! I am still enjoying this ring and the craftmanship of Doug Menadue and David Klass.
Thank you for liking my collection

That chunky stone looks so delicious! Acinom, your collection is just TDF!!! :love:
Thank you @luckyblackcat ! The stone has quite some depth and I was glad that David gave the ring great proportions to highlight the beauty of the stone.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Acinom , the hue of the blue topaz and your collection of rings ( I have been secretly admiring them over the years) are TDF!

Do you feel the size of this stone is comfortable for daily wear? I am considering a similar sized spinel but wondering how comfortable it's going to be or if it would catch on things all the time.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Acinom , the hue of the blue topaz and your collection of rings ( I have been secretly admiring them over the years) are TDF!

Do you feel the size of this stone is comfortable for daily wear? I am considering a similar sized spinel but wondering how comfortable it's going to be or if it would catch on things all the time.
Aww, that is a huge compliment @Alexiszoe !!!
I have several CS rings and rotate these regularly. My natural blue topaz has quite some depth, so you need to be gentle with your hands to be able to wear it as a daily ring. I used to be hard on my hand but now I am much more gentle for my hands.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting me know @Acinom ! Seriously with your collection of rings it's amazing how you can pick just one or two beauties to wear everyday...I would want to wear them ALL, all the time!

P.S: lovely taupe Birkie you have there! ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results