clarity

Body Shapers??

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
ts44 said:
Yssie said:
septsparkle said:
Yssie said:
Haha sept, I'm not sure why I expected something that sucks you in so much you lose an inch to be comfortable 8)

I didn't feel blocky, though - maybe 'cause my hips are big enough that they're very visible even with some smooshage ;( :wacko:

Yeah, I guess we are asking for a lot....we want to look slimmer, smooth, be comfortable and be able to pee. Hehe. That is asking a lot. huh? :cheeky:

:devil:

We can put men on the moon, but still can't create a shaper that does all that. :wacko:

HA! So true.

I've decided I'm just not going to pee on my wedding day- at least once the dress is on (about 3:30?)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
septsparkle said:
ts44 said:
Yssie said:
septsparkle said:
Yssie said:
Haha sept, I'm not sure why I expected something that sucks you in so much you lose an inch to be comfortable 8)

I didn't feel blocky, though - maybe 'cause my hips are big enough that they're very visible even with some smooshage ;( :wacko:

Yeah, I guess we are asking for a lot....we want to look slimmer, smooth, be comfortable and be able to pee. Hehe. That is asking a lot. huh? :cheeky:

:devil:

We can put men on the moon, but still can't create a shaper that does all that. :wacko:

HA! So true.

...elizabethan corset, anyone? :-o

ETA: LOL bean! I hope you didn't just swear yourself into bad peeing karma :cheeky:

:lol: good point! Now I bet I'll have to go every 15 mins...

I'm going to be wearing a corset bra thingy WITH spanx (the kind that go up to your boobs and then the upper part of the thigh..) I really don't want to pee at all that day... hehe

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results