shape
carat
color
clarity

BOB revolution lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Babycheapskate is making note of the REI 20% off sale. However, read the comments - readers are using diaper.com to get an even better deal using the REI as a pricematch.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
We were just at REI today. They have lots of great things on sales right now for kids and adults! We got a few winter things for the little guy at over 50% off. I love REI (and I love my BOB!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2009 11:43:59 PM
Author:TravelingGal
Babycheapskate is making note of the REI 20% off sale. However, read the comments - readers are using diaper.com to get an even better deal using the REI as a pricematch.
Thanks Tgal, my sister is due in 4 weeks and I really wanted to get her a BOB and saw the REI special but now I will check this out!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY, I went to REI and bought my sister the blue/chocolate one!
36.gif
36.gif
Oh my gosh now I see why you mommies love these;
9.gif
I lifted it by myself and they are easy to maneuver! I ended up going to REI since it is a surprise she can exchange for the color she likes; in case she doesn't like blu/choc. I will take a picture. hehe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, that is the same BOB T rolls around in. I love it. There are things I would change b/c I am never completely happy
2.gif
but overall it is a great stroller. I just need to get some clips to hang her diaper bag or grocery bags on since the basket is a PITA to use.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 5:34:30 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Skippy, that is the same BOB T rolls around in. I love it. There are things I would change b/c I am never completely happy
2.gif
but overall it is a great stroller. I just need to get some clips to hang her diaper bag or grocery bags on since the basket is a PITA to use.
I did notice it didn't have much storage space but it is extremely light weight and my sister has a regular stroller with storage so maybe when she need to haul stuff she can use the other one. Awww, that is so cute that I got the same color; I bet Tessa looks adorable in hers
30.gif
9.gif
I loved the color; I love the orange one too but this one I loved the most. Let's see if my sis will love the color. hehe These seem like the best strollers; I still can't get over how lightweight it is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results