shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue sapphire Art Nouveau style wreath ring

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, OMG! The sapphire is a glorious rich shade of blue that is well framed by that amazing setting. I even like the yellow gold which I normally don't wear :)

Thank you so much, funny about the YG, happy if it's made you look at it in a different way!

A treasure of a sapphire with a yellow gold setting complementing it perfectly! :kiss2:
I love your ring, meely. :geek2:

Thank you so much Voce, I love the treasure comparison!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your sapphire is a gorgeous blue and I love your inspiration! I always wanted to do a version of it with a pink gem but your sapphire looks even better. Enjoy that lovely, lovely ring.

Thank you! I think pink would look amazing though - I think any color that is rich and vivid would look beautiful with the yellow gold.

Beautiful ring and gorgeous dreamy blue sapphire.

Mine matches my car too :D

Thanks LJ we had better not carry that idea to far!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Well done! Enjoy it in good health!!

You gave me a good laugh with the car picture. That’s perfect planning! :appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring looks gorgeous on your lovely slim fingers! :love:

Thank you for the compliment!

So beautiful! I thought I was white metals all the way, but your ring looks wonderful with the lovely sapphire color and the gold together. I was wondering if you might be willing to post the vendor pic of the sapphire? I’ve looked through their website so many times for blue sapphires, but never was able to make a decision based on their photos. Yours is so pretty.

Thank you for the kind words! Here are the photos that were originally on the pearlmans website.
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous and unique ring! Love the color and the detail work is amazing. Congratulations.

Thank you so much catmom, I love your collection, you certainly have an eye for the unique as well!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Well done! Enjoy it in good health!!

You gave me a good laugh with the car picture. That’s perfect planning! :appl:

Ha tell be about it, I hadn't even realised until I held my hand up - I've obviously got a thing for that particular shade of blue! Will that mean a new car for every new colored gem purchase though?!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! :drool:

That ring is stunning! The color is just gorgeous and the setting is utterly perfect!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love everything about this ring!!!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha tell be about it, I hadn't even realised until I held my hand up - I've obviously got a thing for that particular shade of blue! Will that mean a new car for every new colored gem purchase though?!

It could get expensive, LOL!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I love the car matching! And the ancient wreath style is so rich and regal looking, it’s like a wonderful frame for a priceless painting, which that blue sapphire certainly is. Please post it also in the cornflower sapphire thread— we’re collecting examples of trade ideal sapphires there!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the compliment!

Thank you for the kind words! Here are the photos that were originally on the pearlmans website.
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks meely! Gosh, no surprise that the ring came out so gorgeous when the sapphire looked like this on the Pearlmans website! :love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! She’s absolutely beautiful @meely... DK executed this so well and I *love* how the floral halo frames your gorgeous sapphire. Congratulations!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowza! :drool:

That ring is stunning! The color is just gorgeous and the setting is utterly perfect!

Thanks Elle, a lovely compliment given your own collection :love:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the car matching! And the ancient wreath style is so rich and regal looking, it’s like a wonderful frame for a priceless painting, which that blue sapphire certainly is. Please post it also in the cornflower sapphire thread— we’re collecting examples of trade ideal sapphires there!

Thanks peacechick for your kind words. I have been following that thread but I don't feel my sapphire qualifies for it. It's beautiful in the right lighting but in low level light it does darken up and looks somewhat less beautiful, plus the cut is flawed!
I know there has been some debate over the definition of cornflower color however I do have some in my garden. When they are in season I will take some photos alongside my ring but to my mind my sapphire is darker and lacks any purple modifier (if that's the right term).

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and gorgeous unique setting as well, congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results