shape
carat
color
clarity

BLUE NILE KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coastcash

Rough_Rock
While recounting my "issues" with Blue NIle I failed to put in that i never got an apology- anyway as KARMA would have it, it''s stock price dropped 20% this am. Karma

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow...funny how that works. lol

matthewk

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 10:08:13 AM
Author:coastcash
While recounting my ''issues'' with Blue NIle I failed to put in that i never got an apology- anyway as KARMA would have it, it''s stock price dropped 20% this am. Karma

Unfortunately the people that it hurts are they shareholders who really didn''t have much to do with the KARMA....

coastcash

Rough_Rock
so it''s the shareholders who need to demand that customer service reigns supreme- since they are the one''s who it hurts when karma strikes the management.

NYDiamond

Rough_Rock
The Stock of Blue Nile may be down today, but it''s still the 900 pound gorilla. For the entire year of 2005, Blue Nile''s sales increased 20%, and net income increased 31.7%. They''re expected to do $250 million in sales this year. That ain''t chicken feed. Someone must like their service and products.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
They''re also the largest online diamond dealer by over 50%. And like Matthew said, it hurts the shareholders a lot more than the company. And the shareholders can''t really demand that they do anything unless one person owns a majority of the shares. If its mostly up of a huge number of people each holding a small amount shares, they don''t really have a voice in the company.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 2:24:25 PM
Author: NYDiamond
The Stock of Blue Nile may be down today, but it''s still the 900 pound gorilla. For the entire year of 2005, Blue Nile''s sales increased 20%, and net income increased 31.7%. They''re expected to do $250 million in sales this year. That ain''t chicken feed. Someone must like their service and products.
A healthy advertising budget doesn''t hurt them either. You type "loose diamonds" in google and bam!--BN is the first company you see. You click on it, and its an attrative webpage and a little literature about diamonds and most people settle for them and get sucked in--but if you found this website, you know better. There are plenty of better vendors than them pricewise. But when i spoke with them before, i didn''t have any probs with they''re customer service???

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, their stock dropped by 20% because *you* did not get an apology. I was happy to let this go, but while thinking about your other thread (HERE something occured to me. Perhaps the fault lies entirely with you and not a cent with Blue Nile. Perhaps you should not have left making such a large purchase until the DAY BEFORE YOU NEEDED THE DIAMOND (as said in your initial post.) Maybe Blue Nile did themselves a favour by giving you bad service. Maybe they will have the headache of the refund, etc for this transaction, but they will never have to deal with you again, ever.

I can find 4 posts by you and all of them are negative things to say about Blue Nile, no asking for opinions on the stones, or advice in any other form. Really, give it a rest.

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results