color
clarity

Blown away by Crafted by Infinity

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your CBI diamond and ring are gorgeous. :lickout:
It is a disco ball, I tell you. :love::love::love:
Please don't forget to post your new reasure in the CBI thread of SMTB.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised at how the .56 size is very satisfying. I think sometimes we get skewed here on PS with 2.5 carats and up.... (which don't get me wrong are fabulous).... but there is something simple and appropriate with this perfect smaller diamond.

It stands on its own as something to behold.

I recommend you try a CBI:love::love:
Remember quality over quantity and you chose quality because you wanted the best.
Enjoy your CBI diamond on steroids. You will find that it will surprise you when you least expect it and in all lighting conditions (even in darkened theaters on a cruiseship).

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your CBI diamond and ring are gorgeous. :lickout:
It is a disco ball, I tell you. :love::love::love:
Please don't forget to post your new reasure in the CBI thread of SMTB.

Yes, I will. I'm still blinded by it and can't stop staring at it. Disco ball is right, I can't wait to see it in different places. I can't wait to go to wal mart lol.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on being “ruined” in the best way!! Enjoy your fireball every second!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so going into CBI diamond withdrawal!!! I want to either get a smaller one (1/3 carat) for fun, or get a 1/2 carat one to set in a 3 or 5 stone ring at some point. Patience is so hard!
My preference is to go lower in color but still high clarity, because clarity bothers me more than color differences. That's just me though.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just two more pics today... I wish the camera could convey the beauty of this stone as I see it...

IMG_2218.JPG IMG_2219.JPG

ETA: one more-- she is showing off today
IMG_2221.JPG

Last edited:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so going into CBI diamond withdrawal!!! I want to either get a smaller one (1/3 carat) for fun, or get a 1/2 carat one to set in a 3 or 5 stone ring at some point. Patience is so hard!
My preference is to go lower in color but still high clarity, because clarity bothers me more than color differences. That's just me though.
That is easily remedied, just bee boop over to the HPD website and have a look see.
I understand about clarity too, my last CBI was SI1, this time I went for VS1.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure. I'll post some today.
Please do post more photos of your new fireball.
Do you have a DSLR? If so set the f-stop to f22 to mimic the human eye and you will capture dispersion.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2390.JPG
I just got the ring sized.....my bad.... when I sent the mount from the old asscher setting I neglected to tell them I needed it sized. My son's roommate tried to kill himself and my son saved his life.... long story, but all of that was going on when I had sent the smaller diamond back for the .56 so I was all up in my head and forgot to ask them to size it.

Anyway, we decided I would just get it sized here locally, where the sales woman asked me if it was clarity enhanced (lol) because I live in the sticks and no one knows what a good diamond looks like.

When I picked it up yesterday, the sales woman asked me for the specs because the bench was so impressed with the diamond that he wanted to know what the angles are. They were blown away by my ability to tell them lol. I told them to look up CBI and HCA tool.

I was like a diamond goddess to them .

The heart ring fits both of my pinkies, so I just happened to be trying out the two rings on my right hand.

The CBI is so gorgeous, that when I think about it in a 3 stone ring, I think I would cry from the beauty of it. Has a diamond ever been so beautiful in your life that it brought a tear to your eye beause it was so amazing and awesome? That it came from the Earth and made it on to my hand just blows me away.

Thanks, Wink, Melissa, John, Paul and everyone else!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please do post more photos of your new fireball.
Do you have a DSLR? If so set the f-stop to f22 to mimic the human eye and you will capture dispersion.

I don't but a friend of mine does, so I will have to get her to take some pics. Thanks for the setting information

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That little fireball is amazing!!! I have been went on hpds website at least once a week since I've found price scope...thinking of getting a itty bitty stone to start a 'upgrade ring' til i hit that covered 3 ct....lol 2k upgrade a year and I'll have that 3ct in like 15 years right? Right? ... 8-)8-)
AFTER I get my mommy's pendant down of course...

Last edited:

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your small rings project. This CBI is just such a little cutie pie!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so cool. I *love* it. What's your ring size? I'm saving up for an under one carat CBI HPD.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha. You are a diamond goddess. I love it. And I love your stone. I've wanted a Crafted by Infinity for years.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I broke down and got a .5 J VS2 CBI diamond, and I love it! Waiting until my tuition payments for my daughter are done with for the year (last one in Feb), and then I will get it set.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I broke down and got a .5 J VS2 CBI diamond, and I love it! Waiting until my tuition payments for my daughter are done with for the year (last one in Feb), and then I will get it set.
Welcome to the CBI family. Your diamond will surprise you when you least expect it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so cool. I *love* it. What's your ring size? I'm saving up for an under one carat CBI HPD.

This is my fat right hand ring finger so it is 8.25

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sooo excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to see it. Can we get a shot of the stone?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I get a minute, I'm going my light box out and play with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results