shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling wishlist?

Ideally, I would like to upgrade to 2ctw+ studs but I can't part with the current diamonds so I might need to just buy them some day.

I seriously have so many items on my wish list that we could be here all night.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1304478183|2911786 said:
1) A diamond with Very Strong Blue Fluorescence. In an ideal world, it'll be two, two and a half carats, G-H, SI1 ... but, frankly, so long as the fluor is visible in sunlight, I'll be happy!

I forgot about that one! Yes, sign me up for one too please. :love:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
1. A nice diamond watch. Not too blingy, not too plain, not too fancy, just right.
2. Diamond hoops. The current PS virus of gorgeous 2ctw huggies has infected me too! Sadly this will remain unattainable for the next few years at least! Hmmm... I think I need some studs instead!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
1) An eternity band

2) A DBTY necklace

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgraded studs (haven't even got the first pair yet, but they are coming)

Barbara pendant (1.70)

pink sapphire earrings

20 pt. DBTY necklace

hoop earrings

I think the hoop earring will be the next thing on my list. The Barbara will probably be last since that will be the most costly.
I had that size stone in my first upgrade and traded it back, and have always wished I kept it, hence the size.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
1- 1.5 ctw. diamond earrings in martini settings (temped to buy a fakey pair to make sure the size is right)
2- Simon G pendant to match my earrings and my ring

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I keep a Google Doc with my full wishlist, but I will limit this to two. :naughty:

1) upgraded e-ring - would ideally like a 1.3-1.5 carat chubby pear solitaire, but would be happy with a .9-1 carat until I turn 40 :tongue:

2) 5-stone trellis for RHR - ideally .3 stones in Brian Gavin Trellis II setting (love the Sasha Primak trellis rings but don't want platinum)

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
At the moment it is

(1)the Love pendant in white gold with diamonds by Paloma Picasso at Tiffany.
(2)A strand of 12-15mm graduated south sea pearls necklace

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
"Cuse me as I pull up my "What to save for" file (yes, I have a file)... :roll: :ugeek: :roll:

1. 3 stone ring with 0.5/1/0.5 (dreaming) more realistic 0.4/0.6/0.4 (although w/the current prices either are dreams at this points)
2. Joining the Huggie Virus: Smallish huggies to be everyday wear. :D
3. Bezel tennis bracelet (not sure on ctw, but 2-3ct) to be everyday wear.
4. And stackers, 'cause Ii love them! Blue Sapphire/Diamond eternity (IDJ), Diamond bezel eternity (BGJ), and maybe a pink sapphire/diamond (IDJ) to stack all three....or, just the diamond bezel to stack w/my scatter band/ering... :D

At this point, though (w/prices and the lack of significant sparkly budget) these are all dreams that may never be realized ;( .

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1304482151|2911822 said:
DBTY with your 7-8 pointers with a fixed center bezel which would be one trillion, pointed down, then off that trillion would be another bezel, the 25 point diamond, and off that the final trillion, pointed up.

Basically like my odds and ends necklace here, but with more stations in the DBTY and the center fixed pendant will be the trillions [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-odds-and-ends-necklace-by-bgd.158058/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-odds-and-ends-necklace-by-bgd.158058/[/URL]

But I ADORE your ring idea. It's freaking stunning!

Thanks, Gypsy, I love the Doyle site for ideas.

And I love your DBTY necklace idea -- my trillions would really stand out in that design. Your necklace is gorgeous, and I love that it's a DBTY with something "extra" and that you made it by recycling other pieces. Like a lot of others on this thread, the price of metals and diamonds has caused me to take a second look at what I already own and consider new uses for it.

I also find that I tend to wear the same pieces over and over, so I need to focus on quality vs. quantity, and it's hard to keep that in mind when there are so many temptations on PS. Reading this thread has now put the diamond huggies bug in my brain -- I need a new pair of hoops... :roll:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1304515525|2911945 said:
Upgraded studs (haven't even got the first pair yet, but they are coming)

Barbara pendant (1.70)

pink sapphire earrings

20 pt. DBTY necklace

hoop earrings

I think the hoop earring will be the next thing on my list. The Barbara will probably be last since that will be the most costly.
I had that size stone in my first upgrade and traded it back, and have always wished I kept it, hence the size.

a true PSer :) :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. eternity ring

2. a upgrade to about a 1.5 round

cant see either happening anytime soon :(sad

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say, I am definitely getting more interested in three stone rings utilzing sapphires :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondrnglover|1304699297|2914001 said:
1. eternity ring

2. a upgrade to about a 1.5 round

cant see either happening anytime soon :(sad

your thinking of abandoning the princess cut?? :errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results