shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Wish List 2020 version

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
****adding another entry****

a step cut bracelet (carre, emerald, square emerald) french cut or peruzzi cut would be great!!!

****amending previous post***

corundum can also be green in addition to the medium blue and red, mentioned previously

Last edited:

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, apologies to @Daisys and Diamonds as I believe I might have made a mistake about your location.

DK :oops2:

123ducklings

Shiny_Rock
The only project really calling to me right now is a St. Christopher medallion, but I can’t decide quite what direction I want to go with it.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Im wanting an eternity band. Thinking the BGD Bezel Band or the WF Danielle Jazz Band. I’m inclined to go with BGD because they are 1.5 pointers vs 1 pointers in WF but need to wait and see if Brian Gavin has another sale to justify the price difference!

Cristallo

Rough_Rock
What a fun thread.

Finding what I like has been somewhat challenging during this time.

A quirky animal motif Boucheron pendant was only available in Paris. Only one piece left world wide and I needed to make a quick decision and have it shipped to me outside EU. I had only seen pictures of it and decided not to pull the trigger.

A few VCA pieces cathed my interest but needed to be special ordered and I wasn't sure if the premium and waiting time was worth it.

I was looking for a 4 carat DEF VS1 diamond and my great vendor wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for in my set budget.

It looks like I will save quite a bit this year instead of spending it on on jewelry, handbags or RTW.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.