shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling in Quarantine 2020

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Can't show/share my bracelets and earrings I wear during lockdown as they are all costume jewellery.

I only wore earrings when I went out for about 2 weeks, and decided to add the bracelets and rings when I am in the house during the day.

This is my normal everyday RHR, the EC is about 0.47/8ct in a platinum band:

smallecring.jpg

For my left hand, I am alternating between my small heart Ruby and my heart blue Zircon rings:

smallrubyring.jpg
jdbluezirconring02.jpg

I should probably get more rings out to wear around the house!

DK :))

I love those hearts @dk168

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I ADORE this bracelet stack!!!

Thank you! It’s my first time pairing the two.. I’m loving the look and think I’ll have it as part of my regular rotation once we’re back out in the world again!8)

L

lydial

Lovely! May I ask the stats and finger size? Looks perfect!

Of course! I have "big bones" and I have joint problems too (the stocky Irish version of Brienne of Tarth) so I am a 9.25 ring size on that finger and my wrist is 7 in. And the CBI is 2.66 ct K VS1 and the tennis is 7.6 in and slightly too big (need 1 stone removed) and is currently 10 ct but will be 9.75 ct. My dream center stone for my ring would be 3.5 ct but I love this diamond so much I doubt I will ever part with it. I am considering a custom reset with either Erika Winters or Caysie for the true dream ring. Same stones though.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Of course! I have "big bones" and I have joint problems too (the stocky Irish version of Brienne of Tarth) so I am a 9.25 ring size on that finger and my wrist is 7 in. And the CBI is 2.66 ct K VS1 and the tennis is 7.6 in and slightly too big (need 1 stone removed) and is currently 10 ct but will be 9.75 ct. My dream center stone for my ring would be 3.5 ct but I love this diamond so much I doubt I will ever part with it. I am considering a custom reset with either Erika Winters or Caysie for the true dream ring. Same stones though.

Looks perfect to me :)

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this sapphire and diamond band when Grace came to Fort Worth in early March for an antiques show. I went home to think about it but when it showed up on her site, I decided to snatch it up before someone else did. I'm super in love with the way it looks with some of my bands. Unfortunately, they are all a little snug due to quarantine snacking, but I managed to squeeze them on for this photo. :roll:
single.jpg
stack.jpg

Apain78

Rough_Rock
I saw this sapphire and diamond band when Grace came to Fort Worth in early March for an antiques show. I went home to think about it but when it showed up on her site, I decided to snatch it up before someone else did. I'm super in love with the way it looks with some of my bands. Unfortunately, they are all a little snug due to quarantine snacking, but I managed to squeeze them on for this photo. :roll:
single.jpg
stack.jpg

These are gorgeous

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Sydney Syd33 please tell me about your solitaire diamond, what color is the diamond? All the details please.

It is a fancy light brownish yellow. Most of the time it shows a nice pale yellow, but in direct light it shows more brown. More details and photos here:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
single.jpg
stack.jpg
Stack perfection!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. Also essential medical here. And given all the PPE and handwashing I do when I go to work, I’m largely laid off wearing anything but solitaires so my necklaces are getting more love.

748564 748500

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I like the band just next to your emerald cut ring! Where did you find it? I'm looking for something similar.

Thank you! It’s from Ferkos Fine Jewelry on Etsy - it’s their 1mm baguette band they still have listed, but I had it custom made into a full eternity. They also have a larger version I believe as well.

I’ve been very happy with it - it flashes light beautifully!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results