Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling in Quarantine 2020

bling_dream19

Brilliant_Rock
Can't show/share my bracelets and earrings I wear during lockdown as they are all costume jewellery.

I only wore earrings when I went out for about 2 weeks, and decided to add the bracelets and rings when I am in the house during the day.

This is my normal everyday RHR, the EC is about 0.47/8ct in a platinum band:

smallecring.jpg

For my left hand, I am alternating between my small heart Ruby and my heart blue Zircon rings:

smallrubyring.jpg
jdbluezirconring02.jpg

I should probably get more rings out to wear around the house!

DK :))
I love those hearts @dk168

lydial

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! May I ask the stats and finger size? Looks perfect!
Of course! I have "big bones" and I have joint problems too (the stocky Irish version of Brienne of Tarth) so I am a 9.25 ring size on that finger and my wrist is 7 in. And the CBI is 2.66 ct K VS1 and the tennis is 7.6 in and slightly too big (need 1 stone removed) and is currently 10 ct but will be 9.75 ct. My dream center stone for my ring would be 3.5 ct but I love this diamond so much I doubt I will ever part with it. I am considering a custom reset with either Erika Winters or Caysie for the true dream ring. Same stones though.

Mlh

Shiny_Rock
Of course! I have "big bones" and I have joint problems too (the stocky Irish version of Brienne of Tarth) so I am a 9.25 ring size on that finger and my wrist is 7 in. And the CBI is 2.66 ct K VS1 and the tennis is 7.6 in and slightly too big (need 1 stone removed) and is currently 10 ct but will be 9.75 ct. My dream center stone for my ring would be 3.5 ct but I love this diamond so much I doubt I will ever part with it. I am considering a custom reset with either Erika Winters or Caysie for the true dream ring. Same stones though.
Looks perfect to me :)

Starfacet

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this sapphire and diamond band when Grace came to Fort Worth in early March for an antiques show. I went home to think about it but when it showed up on her site, I decided to snatch it up before someone else did. I'm super in love with the way it looks with some of my bands. Unfortunately, they are all a little snug due to quarantine snacking, but I managed to squeeze them on for this photo. :roll:
single.jpg
stack.jpg

Apain78

Rough_Rock
I saw this sapphire and diamond band when Grace came to Fort Worth in early March for an antiques show. I went home to think about it but when it showed up on her site, I decided to snatch it up before someone else did. I'm super in love with the way it looks with some of my bands. Unfortunately, they are all a little snug due to quarantine snacking, but I managed to squeeze them on for this photo. :roll:
single.jpg
stack.jpg
These are gorgeous

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Sydney Syd33 please tell me about your solitaire diamond, what color is the diamond? All the details please.
It is a fancy light brownish yellow. Most of the time it shows a nice pale yellow, but in direct light it shows more brown. More details and photos here:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Brilliant_Rock
single.jpg
stack.jpg
Stack perfection!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I like the band just next to your emerald cut ring! Where did you find it? I'm looking for something similar.
Thank you! It’s from Ferkos Fine Jewelry on Etsy - it’s their 1mm baguette band they still have listed, but I had it custom made into a full eternity. They also have a larger version I believe as well.

I’ve been very happy with it - it flashes light beautifully!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.