carat
color
clarity

Bling Ban 2019! Who is with me???

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does upgrading count ? :whistle:

I like the way you think @Dancing Fire :twisted2: and I cannot believe I told my dh when I upgraded this summer I was good with all my major bling from hereon in...darn missed opportunity there.:lol: Luckily for me he said he didn't believe me anyway (that I was done buying big bling). My dh is a wise man. :halo:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is on a bling ban now..2021?

I’ve been on a slippery buying slope since the beginning of this year. I started off with Winter..my ACA..and continued buying until today. I really am done for a long time. I have a few things coming in..but they were purchased before today..Okay..I did buy a Tiffany necklace from Fashonphile today..but it was my last purchase.…

Is anyone on a bling ban like me? I’m going to be very good and just enjoy all your jewelry. @missy I also told my husband I have enough jewelry…. I spent my mad money gift to the last cent…and more if I’m honest. I’m cutting myself off cold turkey! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm way over my limit too! I'm just setting things now and hopefully I'm done for a long time.

I’m going to live through you! You have some really pretty things in the works!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will join you @MamaBee…in a few months. I gotta finish these last two ring projects. 8-)

So definitely, my 2022 new year resolution and goal!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will join you @MamaBee…in a few months. I gotta finish these last two ring projects. 8-)

So definitely, my 2022 new year resolution and goal!

Oooh…I’ll look forward to seeing them!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am joining this club (famous last line). I am waiting for my pieces to be set, and then I "NEED" to be done for a while. You guys need to support me.

I will post pictures when I get my pieces though.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I want stuff but don't want stuff, KWIM? I am always looking but that doesn't always turn to buying. But when it does, bang!

I am a jewellers daughter. Looking and touching jewels is in my blood.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am joining this club (famous last line). I am waiting for my pieces to be set, and then I "NEED" to be done for a while. You guys need to support me.

I will post pictures when I get my pieces though.

Yes..Please post photos when you’re done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

I want stuff but don't want stuff, KWIM? I am always looking but that doesn't always turn to buying. But when it does, bang!

I am a jewellers daughter. Looking and touching jewels is in my blood.

cheers--Sharon

How wonderful to grow up with jewelry!

I do know what you mean. I would like to pare down what I have..but I still look for something new...:confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results