shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Ban 2019! Who is with me???

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad I didn't commit, I made it a whole 12 days lol!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I’m finishing off projects. THEN I will join the bling ban. :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been on a spending spree recently, having bought the VCA Alhambra pave bracelet and put down a deposit for a pair of Magic Alhambra pave earrings. So I shall put myself on a ban for the rest of 2019. Not sure if I will succeed but at least I'll have to try.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am returning my pearls. Back on the bling ban! :dance:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope! I didn't get any serious bling last year so I am on a mission to set my loose stones this year! :dance:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m still on the bling ban!! Anyone else holding out???:whistle:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bling ban? What bling ban? :lol:
Ha Ha!!!! I know, I am so tempted to buy an a baguette anniversary band right now but am still trying to hold on to my bling band resolution!!!!!:wall:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be a no. :lol: I only get a few pieces a year anyways. I have a big birthday and big anniversary coming up next year. I've already put hubby on notice but unfortunately I've already found what I want and I'm trying to wheedle hubby into buying it early. So far no such luck, sigh.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No bling for me in 2019 or 2020. Planning a trip back to Ireland with hubby this time and for a longer stay.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No bling ban for me either, although I really want something larger in 2020 for my 40th. I turn the big 60 in october so if Hubby wants to buy me bling, who am I to stop him?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The words “bling ban” are equivalent to offering a velociraptor a bowl of oatmeal.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been on a spending spree recently, having bought the VCA Alhambra pave bracelet and put down a deposit for a pair of Magic Alhambra pave earrings. So I shall put myself on a ban for the rest of 2019. Not sure if I will succeed but at least I'll have to try.

I've OFFICIALLY put myself on a bling ban for the rest of the year, after having bought 4 pieces of Alhambra beauties in the past 2 months. Seriously, NO. MORE. BLING. THIS. YEAR!! No bling of any kind!!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've OFFICIALLY put myself on a bling ban for the rest of the year, after having bought 4 pieces of Alhambra beauties in the past 2 months. Seriously, NO. MORE. BLING. THIS. YEAR!! No bling of any kind!!

Famous last words! :lol-2::mrgreen2: sorry it just made me laugh! The bracelet with the various sized / colored clovers is really lovely though, enjoy. :kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Famous last words! :lol-2::mrgreen2: sorry it just made me laugh! The bracelet with the various sized / colored clovers is really lovely though, enjoy. :kiss2:

Hehehe:lol:.

Seriously though, I must stay strong!!

And thank you.:))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This *bling ban* is going so well for me this year that I just bought something else! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I feel off the wagon. It happens!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I continue to fail at this. I just got a new pendant and need a chain to go with it as well. I need to go to Bling Anonymous. :lol:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling anonymous (“BA”) or also the club I want to be in: “BadAss” :whistle:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I need to stay away from PS to stay on the Bling Band!!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought diamond earrings and a Cartier trinity ring this year. I’m now on a bling ban until my 40th birthday in 18 months. I just need to pick something to get while I save my pennies

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought diamond earrings and a Cartier trinity ring this year. I’m now on a bling ban until my 40th birthday in 18 months. I just need to pick something to get while I save my pennies

Well let us know if we can be of any help in making a list of 40th birthday bling :Up_to_something:
8):bigsmile::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results