shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Bleeblue''s Ering :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely and unique! Will a wedding band sit somewhat flush with it?

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 8:20:31 AM
Author: tyty333
Really lovely and unique! Will a wedding band sit somewhat flush with it?

Thanks tyty333, the ring has been raised so that a wedding band can sit flush with the band of my earing. You can kinda see it in the profile pic I attached, there is a raised strip of metal under the basket about 2mm high (my finger fat covers most of it).

It''s funny you ask as I went into Tiffany the other day to try on some rings and the sales assistant looked almost suprised when I tried to explain this - she couldn''t work out what I was talking about until I showed her with a ring :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! Its very beautiful and I bet it sparkles like mad! For your wedding ring, how about something like this (It belonged to browneyedcountrygirl and I hope its ok to post a pic)

Beverly K wedding ring from Pearlmans

becgringforsmtr.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that you brought rounds into the mix. It gives you so many options. I love the Bev K band that Maisie posted, but it wouldn''t look bad either with a shared prong eternity or Leon''s alternating baguette and round bands. Congrats, it''s unique and very pretty!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 8:52:55 AM
Author: Maisie
I love your ring! Its very beautiful and I bet it sparkles like mad! For your wedding ring, how about something like this (It belonged to browneyedcountrygirl and I hope its ok to post a pic)

Thanks for the suggestion Maisie - we must think alike because that was the first design (without the milgrain though) that came into my head when I started to look at wedding bands. I''ve tried sonmething similar on and it just doesn''t look right becuase the baguettes in my ering dwarfed the buguettes in the band and the look watsring to be to ''matchy matchy''. I''ve also found that lots of round brilliant diamonds add soooo much more sparkle factor
12.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 4:10:49 PM
Author: bleeblue

Date: 1/16/2010 8:52:55 AM
Author: Maisie

Thanks for the suggestion Maisie - we must think alike because that was the first design (without the milgrain though) that came into my head when I started to look at wedding bands. I''ve tried sonmething similar on and it just doesn''t look right becuase the baguettes in my ering dwarfed the buguettes in the band and the look watsring to be to ''matchy matchy''. I''ve also found that lots of round brilliant diamonds add soooo much more sparkle factor
12.gif
You can''t have too much sparkle, thats for sure! So we go with round brilliants then. Oooh its going to be lovely! Have you tried shared prong eternity rings on? Or did you want bezel set?

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
[QUOTE
You can''t have too much sparkle, thats for sure! So we go with round brilliants then. Oooh its going to be lovely! Have you tried shared prong eternity rings on? Or did you want bezel set?[/quote]

I''ve tried a 5pt shared prong on and the band was too wide and the diamonds looked to similar in size to the rounds in my ering. So i''m thinking a 2 or 3pt shared prong may look ok.

I''m attracted to the bezel designs as i''ve read on the board that they are more secure. I play a lot of sport (fencing) and I''d like to wear it at comps (I can''t wear my eing because i''m afrid it''s going to get damaged or hit and a diamond would drop out).

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful Ring! can''t wait to see what you will pair with it
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a really unique, pretty design
1.gif

What wb will you wear?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, it's soooo pretty!!! Very unique in a great way... I am sure you are going to get tons of compliments on it. Congrats and enjoy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a cool and beautiful ring!!! Very unique!!
30.gif
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is best as a stand alone. Maybe switch it to the RH when you get a wb? Or just wear it on its own?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I agree with DD-your ring makes such a strong statement a RHR might be best for your wedding band (then you can do anything:)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Love it
30.gif
congrats
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a unique and gorgeous e-ring! Congrats on your engagement!!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

The sun was out today so I couldn''t help by post a few more pics, enjoy!

bleeblues ering 16.JPG

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
fire
9.gif

bleeblues ering 17.JPG

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
obligatory flower shot :)

bleeblues ering 18.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Very unique and lovely!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ice new pics

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Very unique!!! I really like that EC! It''s a beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results