shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday/Holiday Deals on lab diamonds

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
I thought it might be fun to make a thread for any Black Friday or holiday deals this season! Please post any deals you know of!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
James Allen - I purchased a lab diamond tennis bracelet last year at their 25% off sale.

Oh I am itching to get one too! Which design did u get?

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Grown Brilliance is offering 25% off and an additional 10% off if you sign up for their mailer. Lots of interesting styles. With the discounts, one of the lab rings I'm looking at was only $200 more than what Tianyu quoted me, so I might pick something up since it's all returnable.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Just checked again for Grown Brilliance (I'm hoping for a better coupon on my ring) and they have a selection of additional markdowns on certain items. There's 14kt 3ctw lab tennis bracelets for about ~$1500 vs James Allen has them for ~$1900. But I'm not biting on that since I think 5ctw is a better size for me.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Looks like Ouros has some deals. I'm looking at the tennis bracelets, seem to be the cheapest tennis bracelets around...

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Ritani's lab grown diamonds are 5% off with code LAB5 - I just ordered a few to make a 3-stone. I am hoping they are really in stock; I know people have had some customer service dramas, but their prices are so good I thought I'd just try my luck!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lightbox has just announced up to 25% Black frieday discount with very large offering discounted

nmg

Rough_Rock
Premium
Lightbox has just announced up to 25% Black frieday discount with very large offering discounted

But I see I can't apply it to loose stones (I think) so if anyone has a coupon code for that, please let me know!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Side note: if you use browser addons don't forget to install HONEY. It scans the web at your checkout for all promo codes related to that specific retailer you may have missed.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Anyone else having trouble getting the Lightbox Black Friday codes to work? I selected the 2 carat total rmb studs, which are on the Black Friday Specials page, but when I go to check out I get a message saying the GET25 code is not available for the items in my cart. I tried the lower amount codes as well and same thing.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Anyone else having trouble getting the Lightbox Black Friday codes to work? I selected the 2 carat total rmb studs, which are on the Black Friday Specials page, but when I go to check out I get a message saying the GET25 code is not available for the items in my cart. I tried the lower amount codes as well and same thing.

Is your item more than $2500?

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
yes

I am in Canada and it says it applies to Canadian orders over $2,500 but it just won't work.

Maybe you can call them? I thought it was by item?

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Frank Darling is having a sale on instagram stories, looks like they're around $600/ct and KLM stones. instagram.com/frankdarling

maisie2

Shiny_Rock
Ritani's lab grown diamonds are 5% off with code LAB5 - I just ordered a few to make a 3-stone. I am hoping they are really in stock; I know people have had some customer service dramas, but their prices are so good I thought I'd just try my luck!

Their prices are amazing! I bought a LGD from them in September, before I knew about all of the issues people were having with their orders being out of stock or the prices mislabeled. I haven’t found another stone of similar size/quality anywhere else for even close to the price I paid at Ritani!

Good luck with your order! I hope it works out well for you.

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Their prices are amazing! I bought a LGD from them in September, before I knew about all of the issues people were having with their orders being out of stock or the prices mislabeled. I haven’t found another stone of similar size/quality anywhere else for even close to the price I paid at Ritani!

Good luck with your order! I hope it works out well for you.

Ha, well, 3 diamonds arrived yesterday, but... the largest one was a 1.81 I/SI2 emerald cut, not the 1.80 K/SI1 oval I'd ordered. :roll: So, y'know, they still have some issues...hoping my K is out there somewhere and I can still get it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results