shape
carat
color
clarity

Bit overwhelmed..

thedru13

Rough_Rock
So have to say. So far Victor and his team have been amazing to work with. Ring is ordered. I went with the G color Diamond. Also changed to the Graduated Setting thanks @SimoneDi. Victor also said he could do the Trueste basket on the Graduated Setting. So pretty excited to see how this turns out. Now I just need to go sell an organ to go and pay for it.. LOL. Will keep things updated and can’t thank everyone enough for all your help.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So have to say. So far Victor and his team have been amazing to work with. Ring is ordered. I went with the G color Diamond. Also changed to the Graduated Setting thanks @SimoneDi. Victor also said he could do the Trueste basket on the Graduated Setting. So pretty excited to see how this turns out. Now I just need to go sell an organ to go and pay for it.. LOL. Will keep things updated and can’t thank everyone enough for all your help.
Oh, I'm so excited for you!!
Please return with pix of the finished ring, and hand shots!!! :appl:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL had to laugh at the joke because in all seriousness these little sparkly pebbles are so expensive! Nonetheless, it all sounds really exciting! I am glad that you finalized the design and the diamond, which are both extra gorgeous! I hope you both love the outcome and I am almost certain that you will as Victor is very talented. I can't wait to end result!

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock

Come back and post photos please! :appl:

thedru13

Rough_Rock
Thought I would post a quick update. Well Victor just sent me a pic of the ring!! He just finished it. I should have it early next week. Came out even better than I had hoped. So far this has been an amazing experience. He is wonderful to work with. What do you guys think?

IMG_2824.JPG

thedru13

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. I will post pics when I get the ring next week. She doesn’t know yet. Will be popping the question in a few weeks when we are in Hawaii.

824jagdds

Rough_Rock
@tyty333 Where is that virtual finger thing from? Thank you!

The G would be my choice...reasoning...
- you are not gaining much size between the 1.25 and the 1.3 (7.02 vs 6.93x6.96)
- you have to drop down 2 colors to gain that little bit of size. I'm not color sensitive but the gain in size is not enough (for me) to drop two color grades.
*if size is your highest priority then go with the 'I'...I try to balance the trade-offs

This will show you the relative size difference between the 2 stones on a size 7 finger (1.3 on left, 1.25 on right) so you can make a more educated
decision on what you want to do...

And BTW, you have a great budget (and I like the trueste the best although both are lovely)!
g vs I stones.PNG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful thedru!!! Cant wait till you get to see it in person...more pictures please!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly spectacular :geek2:. The perfect combination between the two settings you like best. Congratulations on a gorgeous outcome, and good luck with the proposal!!

thedru13

Rough_Rock
Got the ring today!!! Wow can't even being to say what a wonderful experience it has been working with Victor and team. Ring was overnighted and comes with all documentation. I stink at taking photos and using a cell phone doesn't help but here are some more pics. Not great ones but thanks again to everyone for helping me make this a great experience as well as all the help i received. This forum is a great place with so many wonderful people. You all have made this experience stress-free and educational as well as fun. Thank you all
IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2855.jpg IMG_2852.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely, so classic and elegant, I can't imagine it ever dating the proportions are spot on too! Nice job!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fabulous result!!! You did an amazing job combining her likes and Victor's craft. I'm sure she'll be blown away :appl:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! Gorgeous!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can't wait to see the hand shots!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a true winner!!!! Congrats!

thedru13

Rough_Rock
She said YES!!! Some finger shots. Ring looks even better on her hand than I thought it would. I can’t believe how much the diamond sparkles in the sunlight. It blings that’s for usure. Looks amazing in the light.
05D827D6-65CA-405D-B1BA-7A106AA894F7.jpeg 7BC3CDED-E98E-4894-9F60-96B2A4ED7C2C.jpeg 519EF324-7219-4977-8883-153EB7A63CC2.jpeg 83D04A4B-73F7-432A-9160-479ECCE3F00D.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and you fiance looks ecstatic. Congratulations to you both. Best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Wallyhenry

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congratulations!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!
The ring looks amazing. Victor did a great job and nailed it as always. The ring looks stunning on your fiancee's hand. Love the tapered look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results