shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Yep, I decided to go for it. Traded my erock for these- 1 ct each, for a total of 2ctw. Martini setting (!), which I had no idea would look this great. I have been wearing my eternity band on a regular basis for left hand wedding ring, so this felt like a natural move. I feel so puuuurrrrrdy. (LOL) DH loves them, too. I saw my dad this morning and he said I really looked great, and I thought, gee - there is something about diamond studs that just makes your whole face brighter.
9.gif

birthday earrings.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love Them !!!!!!!

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow those are gorgeous! Happy birthday!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They look icy white! My dream is to one day have 2ctw studs as my 'everydays'.
41.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love 'em Julia and I think they are pure perfection on your earlobe, but then you know that I am a fan of big beautiful everyday studs!!!
9.gif
Happy birthday! And really, that martini setting just can't be beat.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! I love them!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are fabulous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your earrings are beautiful JJ! Congrats!

I noticed you changed your avatar--am I living in some time warp and missed your new purchase? And you traded in your ER for these earrings--is that right?

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the kind bd wishes! You guys know me and my penchant for using my upgrade policy to the max. I didn't even want a diamond until we were married for 16 years! Now, there's no stopping my appetite! Alas, I wish I could keep everything, but I just can't afford to do that, so I have traded all kinds of shapes and sizes over the past 6 yrs or so and loved every minute of it. Dh accomodated my bd wish and did all the behind the scenes work to trade up my latest ering rock to get the earrings. I really like 'em.

...I love my eternity band (which is a keeper). I got it last year. It is somewhat mysterious when worn solo--I get comments on it from strangers about it's uniqueness (you don't see many where I live). Right now it is fabulously simple and elegant and that's where my head's at right now. I guess that's me in a nutshell: fabulous, simple, elegant, and unique! LOL LOL

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia, you did it again.
9.gif

Your earrings are bootiful! and big!
31.gif
And I hear you about them making one feel purdier. I wear mine almost all the time now, they really do "add" something.

Enjoy, and Happy Bday!

p.s. Just want you to know I''ve been thinking about you.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous earrings. happy birthday
emcake.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 6:52:08 PM
Author: Ellen
Julia, you did it again.
9.gif

Your earrings are bootiful! and big!
31.gif
And I hear you about them making one feel purdier. I wear mine almost all the time now, they really do ''add'' something.

Enjoy, and Happy Bday!

p.s. Just want you to know I''ve been thinking about you.
Oh Ellen, you always make me smile. You pretty much hit it on the head with the p.s. Mom is now on morphine and it''s been a hard week. Thanks, J

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 7:11:49 PM
Author: justjulia
Oh Ellen, you always make me smile. You pretty much hit it on the head with the p.s. Mom is now on morphine and it''s been a hard week. Thanks, J
{{{hugs}}}

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings...I''m drooling over here! Happy birthday to you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful, Julia!!! (And I am so sorry about your mom. It is hard when our parents get to the later years for sure.)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy birthday, they are gorgeous!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Y''all are so so sweet. Thank you for the support. I''m trying to cope with all the medicines and health care providers and daily living needs--I guess everyone gets their turn. The morphine is supposed to help mom not panic when she has trouble breathing. So far, so good. The funny side of it is that it acts like a truth serum-whatever she is thinking just comes right out of her mouth. Cracks me up sometimes. She walks around going, "boy, I feel soooo good." Makes me giggle.
My bd is actually this coming Monday, but in light of all the mom worries dh went ahead and did the earring thing. So it''s officially "birthday week" for me, lol.
I was going to take mom out for some light spring clothes shopping today, but not with this sudden temp drop! Can anyone say, "cabin fever?"

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Julia I understand how stressful this situation with your mom must be. She is so lucky to have you there for her. Just don't neglect yourself and your own needs.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMO!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I'm sorry about your mom.....
15.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, I am sorry about your mom.

I really hope you have a great day, the earrings are awesome! You are doing well, maybe a bellerina pendant next?! I am drooling over one right now...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am sorry about your mother. good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

the earrings are wonderful! i''ll take two.

can you refresh us on what type and size ring you traded for them. also what size and stone shape is you eternity ring?

you make life interesting with your trades. good for you!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the bellerina sounds divine. Another thing to dream of... Let's see, my latest trade was my 1.5 H vs2 radiant erock for the H si1 and si2 2ctw martini (don't know why martini is slightly more expensive than basket since it is really less metal) studs-the cost was very close, so it was an easy move. My eternity band that is my permanent wedding ring is 3ctw rb's. I really want a 3ctw tennis bracelet, too...but that is looking more like possibly end of the year. Funny how everything is turning into round brilliants, after so many fancy cuts I've had. Somehow, all matching shapes is very calming for me right now.

I tell ya, I just had a visit from mom's social worker (arranges other medical people she needs), on the heels of another nurse, and we are scheduled for an aid to come give her a bath--today. I have absolutely no privacy any more. I just want to pull my hair out and run out the door screaming.

It's my spring break and I would just like one moment of peace!! In hindsight, I should have put all these weekly visits off for a week, but with the change in meds (addition of morphine), I was afraid to. Sometimes you just can't win. I'm trying to go with the flow, but I am just over it!
15.gif

eta: I just reread this and realize how morbid I sound! It's not the end of the world, I know--but it sure feels good to vent! Thank you everyone.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the studs JJ

so sorry about your mother.
I''m sure you are a great comfort to her

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous julia! I love them and they look wonderful on you!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE them!! soo pretty....some studs are next on my list, heheheh
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JustJulia, they''re gorgeous earrings! You totally deserve them what with all you''ve been dealing with. Hang in there, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
36.gif
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa baby, those are gorgeous!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What fabulous earrings, I''m really pleased for you.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty!
I am sorry about your mom.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! They are the perfect size for your earlobes! Happy Birthday!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results