shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone. My bd is actually Monday. So, I have no idea what dh has up his sleeve. He says it''s a surprise, but you never know- I usually find these things out. But he''s definitely hiding something...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your mother. It sounds like the two of you are very close.

I love the earrings! Perfection!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 12:54:17 AM
Author: lumpkin
I''m sorry to hear about your mother. It sounds like the two of you are very close.

I love the earrings! Perfection!
Funny thing, we are as different as night and day, my mother and I. No two people could be as different. It''s all about learning to respect each other''s boundries and opinions ...in a confined environment...under duress. Kind of like "The Poseidon Adventure."
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL!! You are so gloriously fickle!! Good for you! :D I have to say when I read the thread title I instantly thought - studs in their birthday suits! woohoo!!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 1:53:30 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
LOL!! You are so gloriously fickle!! Good for you! :D I have to say when I read the thread title I instantly thought - studs in their birthday suits! woohoo!!!!
Too old for those studs, lol.
I seriously do need to settle down, though. No more "leasing" different things. It''s been a fun ride, though, and man have I learned a lot. I discovered that I like lemon, rhubarb, strawberry, peach, ...every single kind of ........PIE!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, How did I almost miss this thread!!! They look HUGE on your ear. Gorgeous!!! Yeah, for new studs
36.gif
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, yes, yay for new studs (ok, I like my "old stud" just fine, lol lol). Speaking of old studs, my dear old stud is snoring and I need to wake him up to get started on my honey do list today.
2.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi JJ,

Happy Birthday.

I love your studs. That is a perfect size. They look huge on you. I am having serious DSS now. I want to upgrade my studs after seeing yours.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 11:43:32 AM
Author: Jewels
Hi JJ,

Happy Birthday.

I love your studs. That is a perfect size. They look huge on you. I am having serious DSS now. I want to upgrade my studs after seeing yours.
Hey, I''ve been married, like, forever (22 yrs this May). It took me a while to get here.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the photo!!! Can everyone else see the photo in the first post???!
WAH WAH!!!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

(PS They sound gorgeous!
36.gif
But I just wanna see the picture!!!!!
32.gif
)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
birthday%20earrings.JPG

I can see the photo. Can you see this one? The diamonds are huge on her ears (gorgeous)!!! Hope you don't mind me reposting it.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 3:04:35 PM
Author: Skippy123
birthday%20earrings.JPG

I can see the photo. Can you see this one? The diamonds are huge on her ears (gorgeous)!!! Hope you don''t mind me reposting it.
That was nice of you Skippy. Goodness, you guys are so sweet. You know how you take a million pictures to get one that you think is ok? Taking a picture of yourself is hard. I am really liking this size. Maybe I''ll have to take some more pictures...

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your new martini studs - they are GORGEOUS!!! What a FANTASTIC birthday present - Happy Birthday!

So sorry to hear about your Mom - I know first hand how hard that is and how much it "wears" on you. Hang in there, girl!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs. I think those are keepers!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 5:56:51 PM
Author: Rock Candy
I LOVE your new martini studs - they are GORGEOUS!!! What a FANTASTIC birthday present - Happy Birthday!

So sorry to hear about your Mom - I know first hand how hard that is and how much it ''wears'' on you. Hang in there, girl!
Thanks.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE YOUR NEW STUDS!! FANTASTIC!!!! I have a question- I just got martini studs as well...I noticed you wear the single prong pointing down, or on the bottom- I wear mine with it pointing up, or on top....what is the best way to position a 3 prong martini- or am I just thinking about this way too much!!! I know yall will understand!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 4:14:11 PM
Author: diamondtifff
I LOVE YOUR NEW STUDS!! FANTASTIC!!!! I have a question- I just got martini studs as well...I noticed you wear the single prong pointing down, or on the bottom- I wear mine with it pointing up, or on top....what is the best way to position a 3 prong martini- or am I just thinking about this way too much!!! I know yall will understand!
I just checked in the mirror and one ear has the single prong down and the other ear has it pointing up. This is probably because I just put them in and don''t even try to position them. I think it doesn''t matter because you can hardly see the prongs. On the other hand, this may mean that I should stick with my .85 ctw. Bigger means more prongs visible means I have to start worrying about this.
23.gif

But maybe I should be worrying now.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results