shape
carat
color
clarity

Binge watching Bridgerton on Netflix. Anyone else?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I watched Bridgerton ten times. Seriously. I was addicted to the Duke's fine *ss.

I watched season 2 in it's entirety on Saturday. I definitely missed the Duke. The season isn't as layered or emotional, but I loved the dresses! Parts of the storyline felt like repeats of Daphne & the Duke, but the season was lighthearted and Kate is beautiful! I'll rewatch it, but not ten times! I also will be rewatching season one yet again!

HGar

Shiny_Rock
I didn't enjoy it as much as the first season - probably because I have read the complete series twice in the gap and feel like they have mismatched too many plots that they now don't mesh. Eloise was feisty and funny in the first series now she is just annoying! Plus by introducing the printer's assistant they are mucking around with her storyline still to come.

I did love Anthony and grew to like Kate as the series progressed but again they changed her sister to the detriment.

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I loved the second season much more than the first. Love the actor who plays the male lead and I thought they showed good chemistry.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Just finished the second season. Didn’t like the pairing as much as the first. Also didn’t like some of the sideline stories. Everyone was “too dramatic” especially Eloise.
Hoping for better next season. Finger crossed.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the Viscount! And the equal match between him and Kate. I did think the first few episodes were a little slow but it sure did pick up! Now I need to rewatch season one.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I binge watched the second season last weekend. I enjoyed it way more than the first season, which was too much like soft ****! The second season was more emotionally and tension-charged. More my cup of tea.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I watched season one again :oops2: the other day. I'll watch season two again soon because I miss the little subtleties when I watch something the first time.

After watching season one almost a dozen times, I don't think I've missed one single detail. I'm good at saying the lines along with the characters, too. :lol-2:

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Bridgerton never fails to delight!!!
I loved S2 as much as I loved S1 :kiss2:

Note, I didn't read the books though, and I hear a lot of book readers were disappointed. I'm not about to get into that sticky pit though sorry :lol:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
A bit late to the party and only up to ep 7 but really loving it. The first few episodes were a bit slow to start but I'm really feeling like the two leads were torn in their decisions. I think there's elements to this season that I prefer over the first season. Both are good.. just the first season was less child friendly lol

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched Bridgerton ten times. Seriously. I was addicted to the Duke's fine *ss.

I watched season 2 in it's entirety on Saturday. I definitely missed the Duke. The season isn't as layered or emotional, but I loved the dresses! Parts of the storyline felt like repeats of Daphne & the Duke, but the season was lighthearted and Kate is beautiful! I'll rewatch it, but not ten times! I also will be rewatching season one yet again!

haha I thought he was seriously a very beautiful man but your post makes me feel like I need to go back and rewatch S1 to appreciate the Duke even more!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok so i gave up on it because it just wasnt my thing( i dont like Jane Austin either)
all that matchmaking and gossip i found uninteresting

but i just binged Queen Charlotte and i really enjoyed it
i especially liked the disclaimer in the beginning about it being fiction bassed on some fact because i do know a little bit about Queen Charlotte and King George iii beyound him being mad and lossing the American colonies

anyway but im wondering did they get the look of the jewlery right ? (the crown did a p*ss poor job of the jewlery of the 20th century Windsors ) but i have next to no knowledge of Georgian era jewlery, Hanoverian royal or not

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I binged watched Queen Charlotte and loved it as well. I’m the type who roots for the underdog, so the love story between the Queen and the mentally sick King was lost sooooo bitter sweet and tugged at my heartstrings :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watched and looooooove Queen Charlotte series. My favorite instalment of the franchise.

I shipped the couple so hard even though knowing it would end in tears.

I thought the leads had amazing chemistry and young Lady Danbury was a joy to watch.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I love Queen Charlotte series too!! I really love Brimsley in particular. It was such a great story - besides the love but the struggles of being a royal - and one with a mental illness at that!

I do love Lady Danbury too. I mean I wish she ended up with someone but grateful that she didn't otherwise we wouldn't have the current Lady Danbury.

I am hanging for Bridgerton season 3 to be released! Hopefully soon.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I binged watched Queen Charlotte and loved it as well. I’m the type who roots for the underdog, so the love story between the Queen and the mentally sick King was lost sooooo bitter sweet and tugged at my heartstrings :)

i cried too
because it must have been awful for the real King and Queen

My favourite bit was when HM said to the archibishop of Canturbery " you do like being the Archbishop of Canatbury ?"
i imanged King Charls iii wishing he could say stuff like that

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
30 years ago there were Sandra Brown's books, now there's Bridgerton...:roll2:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I love the series.
i want another spin off- the brimsley and reynolds story needs to be told. or if if can be revealed over the next one- think it is about penelope ... that would be great. .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results